Chapter 10 🦋💧

Lisa hugged JIMIN because he knows what would happen to him and his stepfather was a cruel and dangerous

Lisa hugged JIMIN because he knows what would happen to him and his stepfather was a cruel and dangerous. And JIMIN ran upstairs and she looked at him started to suffering a lot from his stepfather. Lisa was standing in the lobby and crying and she shouldn't thinking about it. 

JIMIN : why this is happening to me it's place is a nightmare and now there is nothing i can't do with it. 

Something the whole world know the word cruel it's something wrong with it but it hurt me a lot  that happened today lisa was tried to be brave person she was sister and she never hurts me. 

Meanwhile At Rose's bedroom 

Every moment I just think i really  wanna die or what something happened last night after I dropped him off at his mansion.  And then I started to faint and I looked up to the moon and seeing a light up to the sky  shine bright like a diamond . And Jennie knocks at Rose's door. 

Jennie: hey Rosie how are you feeling right now. 

Rose: I'm almost feel better Jennie thanks. And she looked at Rose and felt like she was sad. 

Jennie: something happened rose . 

Rose: no it's nothing I'm just thinking about what happened last night. 

Jennie: listen i know everybody faints all the time and also today i a beautiful day outside maybe we can go together and see what we have planned. 

Rose: I like it Jennie later I needed to change my cloths so see ya. 

Jennie: see ya and she left and Rosie was gonna see at her window and she thinks about  JIMIN and start to think about it. 

Rose: JIMIN JIMIN I'm  such a little coward  when this happened to me for him I'm felt happy inside and matters that I'm feeling very good at the dance. It's that I don't wanna lose you and happened to you. 

At the lake