Characters of the story

Author's note:
This story is the 13th story of WeiLan fanfiction from me. I know I am too greedy to start with the other story now when my 10th story of The Royal Hotel and 12th story of Still the Same are still on going. But the idea of this 13th story of Guardian of Dragon Tomb keeps pressuring my mind. So, I am going to release the idea inside my mind in this story first. This story is an adventure story which involve the supernatural and extraordinary peoples and also has a fantasy life when they all are entering the ancient dragon's world. Want to know it, just read the story. Please enjoy 😉

************

Characters of the story:

Shen WeiShen Wei is a beautiful girl that having a black dragon mark on her chest

Shen Wei
Shen Wei is a beautiful girl that having a black dragon mark on her chest. She was marked by the golden dragon which was the Lord of Dragon named Kunlun when she was being a guardian of dragon. Her relationship with Kunlun caused King Zhuming from the other kingdom jealous and King Zhuming killed Kunlun to get Shen Wei. Unknowingly to him, the kill on Kunlun caused that kingdom is under the curse when all the peoples in that kingdom were dead and disintegrated except the guardian of dragon, Shen Wei's dead body. Shen Wei was placed in the dragon coffin by his twin brother to guard that dragon tomb that still under the curse of Kunlun. Her dead body was found by the groups of archeological team and SID team after centuries when those group entered into the ancient world gate through their finding the guardian of dragon tomb.

Shen YezhunYezhun is Shen Wei's younger twin brother

Shen Yezhun
Yezhun is Shen Wei's younger twin brother. He is a brightful guy who is oppositely with her elder sister in everything. Yezhun wanted to save his sister after Kunlun put the curse in that dragon kingdom but was blocked by Kunlun's curse. He left Shen Wei in the dragon coffin at there and he let his soul is reincarnated inside a guy named Wu Xie.

Zhao Yunlan
Zhao Yunlan is the new mate of Shen Wei which having the golden dragon's mark on his chest. Zhao Yunlan kept hearing the unknown voice who is calling him to go to the dragon tomb. But he didn't know who till the group of archeological team contacted him to find the guardian of dragon tomb. He accepted that request from that team and he met with that beautifully handsome guy named Wu Xie, almost made him fell in love to that guy but he straightened himself back as he is straight. What will happen when he found that guardian of dragon tomb in that coffin soon? What will he do to get that beautiful girl in that coffin that he knows was already dead? Will he accept that girl or leave that girl after that?

The others from Guardian:
1. Da Qing
2. Zhu Hong
3. Lin Jing
4. Chu Suzhi
5. Guo Changcheng
6. Wang Zheng
7. Sang Zhan
8. Zhujiu
9. Zhang Dannie

Wu XieWu Xie is the protector of Shen Wei that having a white dragon's mark just like Yezhun

Wu Xie
Wu Xie is the protector of Shen Wei that having a white dragon's mark just like Yezhun. Centuries ago, both Shen Wei and Yezhun were the guardians of Lord of Dragon, Kunlun. But Kunlun chose Shen Wei to be his mate as he wanted the female dragon to be his queen. With that Yezhun was being a protector to Shen Wei but in the end he lost Shen Wei for Kunlun's curse. And as the centuries passed, Yezhun let his soul reincarnated within the beautifully handsome guy named Wu Xie. Wu Xie kept dreaming of that ancient world and the guardian of dragon tomb caused him developed an archeological team. He requested a help from the SID under the lead of Zhao Yunlan and they work together in finding that guardian of dragon tomb till unconsciously they are entering the ancient world gate caused them all live in the ancient world for the adventure journey. What will happen to them all?

Other characters from Reunion:
1. Wang Pangzhi
2. Zhang Qiling/ Kylin
3. Bai Houtian
4. Liu Sang
5. Black
6. Chuchu
7. Li Jiale
8. Ye Kezi
9. Er Jing

.......... and some villains too ..........

With love;
beauty_zyl 😘💕