Chapter 5

''Tell me about the other peoples with my didi, Yunlan,'' Shen Wei requested as she wants to know more about them.

''Well, about the others... Hurm, aren't you cold now to stay in this water for hours now?'' Zhao Yunlan asked with worry.

Shen Wei shakes her head and she leans closer to Zhao Yunlan, making their bare naked bodies touched to each other like a glue.

''You warmed my body underneath the water, isn't it?'' Shen Wei boldly asked and Zhao Yunlan laughs to hear that.

''You are bolder now, Xiao Wei,'' Zhao Yunlan mentioned.

Shen Wei chuckles.

''Just for you, Yunlan! I love to stick like a glue with you now,'' Shen Wei replied and they laugh to each other for that words.

''Well, about the others, that spectacle guy with long hair is Liu Sang. He has extraordinary hearing. He can listen to any sound from afar. Same as Jia Kezi. But Jia Kezi is not good as Liu Sang. Jia Kezi can't listen less than 200 meters away, but Liu Sang can listen more than 200 meters away,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

''Wow! They are good!'' Shen Wei complimented.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''The guy with Jia Kezi is Li Jiale. He is a tough guy and a bit innocent. I mean, he is easily to be fooled but after he met with Wu Xie, he learned a lot to not be fooled by others. Pangzhi always teased Li Jiale and Jia Kezi as Xiao Bai's bodyguards since they both work with Wu Xie through Xiao Bai. The sunglasses guy is Black. He is a blind man without his sunglasses. But he is good in fight like Kylin,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

Shen Wei nods again to know the peoples at the side of Wu Xie. Then, he remembered someone else amongst them.

''How about that tall man? He looks older than you all I guess,'' Shen Wei mentioned but her heart is not easy to that man like that man has something with her life.

''That one who are wearing the white shirt inside?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm.

Shen Wei nods.

''He is Er Jing, the loyal man for Wu Xie's uncle. Mr. Wu sent him to observe on Wu Xie since Wu Xie is not in a good health,'' Zhao Yunlan told the truth.

''Not in a good health?'' Shen Wei asked back while turning her body to face Zhao Yunlan because since the beginning, she just leaned her back body on Zhao Yunlan's chest.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''My dad said he has a terminal disease and he is dying. But I don't ask him further about that since I don't want to offend him with that ask,'' Zhao Yunlan told, made Shen Wei's face turned to sad to know it.

''I thought I can see him for a long times but now I got a news that he is dying. Too bad that I miss my didi so much,'' Shen Wei whined.

''What to do, Xiao Wei. That's life. And now you can see him again after he left you before, right?'' Zhao Yunlan said with assurance.

Shen Wei nods.

''Let's bath and have a breakfast. Maybe they are woke up now,'' Shen Wei said while changing the subject to talk.

Zhao Yunlan nods agreed. Then, they both are bathing together before they both wearing their ancient clothes and they walk to the dining hall to have a breakfast with the others. At there, the others are wearing the ancient clothes that Shen Wei asked her maid to prepare to them all. Shen Wei smiles to them all and have a proper introduction to each other. They are having their breakfast together while knowing each other from both sides.