Chapter 2

Shen Wei's soul is wondering inside that dragon palace. She tried to find the soul of Kunlun or whoever it is in that palace but nothing. She didn't know why only her soul is still there, not the others. Previously, she saw her twin brother was coming to her to get her dead body to go out from that palace but she saw her twin brother failed in bringing her because of that curse from Kunlun.

Shen Wei knows that curse that Kunlun enchanted in that palace to protect her and that dragon tomb after Kunlun had her on their bed. Kunlun fell in love to her but not her. She just was being Kunlun's mate but not her heart. She didn't know why but she didn't fall to Kunlun even for a tiny bit. But still she accepted Kunlun for the sake of her kingdom. Only Kunlun can choose the mate, not them to choose anyone they love.

Shen Wei knows this curse is to protect her and this palace, this dragon tomb. Kunlun once said to her that one day if Kunlun was dead, there is someone will love her and he wanted her to love that guy too. Kunlun said to her that he will reincarnated within that guy but he didn't know when will it happen. Because of that Kunlun sealed her dead body in this palace while his curse caused all the peoples there were dead and disintegrated.

''I am lonely at here, Kunlun! It's been 10,000 years now and no one come to here. I am alone and lonely. How could you to let me stay here alone, Kunlun. I hate you to make me stay here alone without anyone even for my didi!'' Shen Wei shouted through her soul caused that palace echoing with her crying that can make the living peoples have goosebump to hear that crying of the dead girl which her soul is wondering around that palace.

In the meantime, the said person who Kunlun reincarnated within that body is meeting with the beautifully handsome guy for the first time on that morning of their journey. Zhao Yunlan greeted Wu Xie with his drooling eyes to see this beautifully handsome guy in the world. Wu Xie smiled to Zhao Yunlan and greeted back.

''Well, all are done! So, let's go now!'' Zhao Yunlan stated.

''Yes, Chief Zhao! Let's go now! I will lead the way since my friend knows the way to there,'' Wu Xie suggested but Zhao Yunlan waves his finger towards this beautifully handsome guy.

''Nope, Mr. Wu Xie! We will lead the way. I will ride with you. I will drive and your friends will be at the backseat, okay?'' Zhao Yunlan decided and he snatches the van key from Pangzhi before he throws his car key to Da Qing at his side.

''Err... But, Chief Zhao...'' Wu Xie speechless as he saw Zhao Yunlan is riding his van while Pangzhi arches his eyebrows to Wu Xie.

''Seems like he falls for you, Tiantian!'' Pangzhi said but then just got a kick from Wu Xie as Wu Xie saw Kylin's jealousy face.

''Let's go now! It's too cold at here!'' Kylin interrupted while pulling Wu Xie into the van.

''Guys! Let's move!'' Pangzhi shouted to Houtian and the others that waiting near the van and cars.

They all nod and they start the journey with the lead of Zhao Yunlan that driving the van of Wu Xie while Kylin showed the way to that place. The journey is almost 10 hours including the stop for the fuel and eating, but Zhao Yunlan never let Pangzhi takes over to drive as he wants to know Wu Xie better.

Zhao Yunlan didn't know why but his heart is aching to see the face of Wu Xie. He thought he falls in love to Wu Xie but he can differentiate the word of true love and he is not a gay to fall to this guy. But that face of Wu Xie has something that makes his heart is wrenching and aching like he knows someone with this face that makes him feels sad to see this face. He thought Wu Xie has a girl siblings that Zhao Yunlan may know, but it's not that too.

''There is that palace! The dragon tomb. Once was being a dragon kingdom under Kunlun's jurisdiction,'' Kylin said in the middle of Zhao Yunlan's drive made Zhao Yunlan slows down the van and he parks the van in front of the gate made by the dragon statues.