Chapter 8

''How far to that sound of waterfall, Liu Sang?'' Zhao Yunlan asked as he noticed some of them look tired for the walk in that new way of tunnel behind that wall which colder than expected.

''About 50 meters at front,'' Liu Sang replied.

''It's colder than expected!'' Houtian whined with her trembling body.

Wu Xie quickly wraps his arm on Houtian's body and he unconsciously releases his fire, made all of them surprised including Wu Xie himself except Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei that smiling to each other.

''What's happening to me? How can I release this fire?'' Wu Xie asked with surprised and then he looks at Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan for the answer that he can't guess it.

''Aren't you that white dragon's reincarnation, Tiantian? Shen Yezhun that Xiaoge told us before?'' Pangzhi asked back with the answer from his guess.

Wu Xie looks at Kylin and that mute guy nods admitted.

''Pangzhi told the truth about you, didi. You and me are opposite in everything. Even our powers are opposite. I have cold ice but you have hot fire like Kunlun. That fire is from my didi. I mean from Yezhun. When you are awakened, his power also awakened inside you including this fire,'' Shen Wei explained.

''Then, you can be a dragon too, Tiantian? That white dragon! And you, Chief Zhao! You can be that golden dragon too, right?'' Pangzhi asked again as he can digest the situation now about Wu Xie, Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei are those dragons.

Shen Wei looks at Zhao Yunlan since Pangzhi revealed their true self that awakened inside them but still can't transform yet for the curse in the kingdom. Zhao Yunlan sighs as they can't hide it anymore. But unknowingly to them all that one of them is surprised to know about them three especially Zhao Yunlan that awakened as that golden dragon.

'So, he is here too! He is not just awakened by Kunlun but also by that golden dragon! Then, he got my bride back? That morning when I was slept, that pain... they did that love making! How dare him to take what's mine!' that person inwardly shouted in his mind to see Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei are closed to each other and now he knows that Wu Xie is one of those dragons.

''Why are you never transform since we are here?'' Li Jiale asked with curiosity.

Shen Wei sighs.

''We can't as long as that curse is still there. We don't know the source of that curse. It's not like from Kunlun since Yunlan didn't have any memory of that curse in Kunlun's memory,'' Shen Wei told.

''How can you confirm that it's really not from Kunlun?'' Black asked.

''When I awakened, I remembered all Kunlun's memory but not the memory of that curse. I saw Kunlun was disintegrated in front of Shen Wei and his soul was thrown into the bowl of reincarnation as well that bastard king. I mean King Zhuming. I remembered Kunlun protected his mate which is Shen Wei at that time from that king that wanted to get her. But unfortunately he himself was killed while protecting Shen Wei. And suddenly the curse occurred and all of them disintegrated except Shen Wei,'' Zhao Yunlan told made Er Jing surprised again to know that.

'If that curse is not from Kunlun, then who is the one that cursed this kingdom?' Er Jing inwardly asked.

''When Zhuming came and caused that war, I was there in my child form. I was 7 years old at that time. I saw Zhuming stabbed that sword on the heart of Kunlun and then all of them disappeared in front of my eyes. Then, I was unconscious. I woke up in a different world in the secluded area and in this body form about a century ago,'' Kylin told the situation on that day of war.