Chapter 4

The next day, Shen Wei is woke up at the side of Zhao Yunlan. She smiles to see this guy is sleeping soundly at her side on the bed of hers that once she shared with Kunlun. She stares on Zhao Yunlan's face that now still having the beard but has a long silky hair in this ancient world. Unknowingly to Shen Wei that Zhao Yunlan is already woke up from his sleep. He just faking his sleep to test on this beautiful girl whether this girl is fallen in love to Kunlun or him himself as Zhao Yunlan.

''Yunlan, I know you have a similar face as Kunlun and I know I was being a mate to Kunlun back then. But I don't know why that I think... I think I fallen in love with you now. Not Kunlun. I am already in love to you, Yunlan. My heart never beat to Kunlun's love but it's beating for you. I don't know how is your feeling over me, Yunlan. But I am sure, I love you, Yunlan, not Kunlun,'' Shen Wei whispered her feeling over Zhao Yunlan, made that guy unconsciously smiles to hear that.

Shen Wei startled to see Zhao Yunlan is suddenly smiling over her talk caused her panicked and she almost wanted to get off from the bed, but just got a pull from Zhao Yunlan. Shen Wei falls on Zhao Yunlan's chest, making her face flares up for shyness. Zhao Yunlan fluttered opens his eyes to see a blushing face of this beautiful girl on his chest.

''I think I am falling in love to you too, Xiao Wei!'' Zhao Yunlan whispered as he leaned forward to Shen Wei's ear made that beautiful girl's face flares more to red.

''Not Kunlun's feeling?'' Shen Wei asked to confirm.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head.

''I myself fall in love to you, Shen Wei,'' Zhao Yunlan replied with confident.

Shen Wei smiles widely. But then, her smile faded to think of the real them in this world.

''But, Yunlan, you are from another world. And I am already dead in your world. How are we supposedly to love each other?'' Shen Wei asked with her sad face.

Zhao Yunlan chuckles to see the sad face of this beautiful girl. He tightens the embrace on that girl's body made their hearts are pounding to each other more crazily. Without a shame, Zhao Yunlan pecks Shen Wei's blushing cheek.

''Please don't worry about that, Xiao Wei. I am sure, you are still not die. I am sure, Kunlun put a curse in his tomb to make your dead body remain in that coffin for a reason. That's why his curse blocked your didi, Yezhun to get your dead body from this place. That's why he let you called me in my dream to come here. And he also called Wu Xie to here to find this dragon tomb. I am sure there is something from his thinking that I still can't figure it out yet till now. But I am sure, we will get the answer soon, Xiao Wei,'' Zhao Yunlan replied for that worrisome of this beautiful girl over their relationship.

''You mean, I am not die yet? But when you came here, I was 10,000 years died in that coffin,'' Shen Wei reminded while releasing the embrace from Zhao Yunlan and she sits on the bed at the side of Zhao Yunlan that still laying on the bed at her side.

Zhao Yunlan slowly rises up to sit and he lands another kiss to Shen Wei, but on those attractive pinky rosy lips.

''If you are really die, your soul will not be there and your dead body will be decomposed now. Or maybe being like a mummy. But your dead body was still good, perfect without a wound. I saw you like a sleeping princess in the coffin at that time, Xiao Wei. You were not looking like a dead person. And your soul was easier to enter back into your body when I kissed you at that time. If you are already dead, I am sure Guanyin already took your wondering soul like the others to be reincarnated like she did to Kunlun and Yezhun. Now I realized you are just like Kylin, still alive till now,'' Zhao Yunlan explained his thought for this situation.