FOUR.

Half a day later, it was defence against the dark arts and the lesson was boggarts

    Half a day later, it was defence against the dark arts and the lesson was boggarts. Once Professor lupin explained about boggarts, everyone got into a line, first was George. "You can do it Georgie." She joked and his boggart turned into Fred lying on the floor looking somewhat lifeless, then Florence next to him.

    He casted Riddikulus and it was Florence and Fred snogging. "George Weasley!" Flo scolded him but herself was in fits of laughter. Next was Flo, she stepped towards the boggart and it was her brother laying on the floor, bloodied up and crying in pain. But before she could cast the spell it changed again, Fred and George both dead on the floor and her eyes welled up with tears. She casted Riddikulus and it changed to Fred and George throwing fireworks at each other and she laughed.

    Fred's was almost similar to George's accept it was George writhing in pain and Florence laying dead next to him, blood coming from her nose. He quickly casted the incantation and it was Flo and George but they had switched clothes.

    When Professor lupin had dismissed the class Flo looked almost overwhelmed at the sight of her two best friends in pain or dead. "Well that was something." She said quietly to break the silence. "Got quidditch tomorrow though which is fun." She said and dragged the twins towards the great hall where she saw a few people in her year gossiping to Draco, presumably about the boggart lesson.

    His eyes looked sad and when he saw Flo he nodded at her as she sat down at the Gryffindor table. "Quidditch tomorrow guys, I'm so happy that I got chaser in second year, it's the only thing keeping me skinny." She joked and got a few laughs from people around the table.

    Putting a few items of food on her plate, she began eating and wood was talking about the game plan. "We're gonna beat your ass tomorrow Diggory!" Florence yelled over the Ravenclaw table to him who was with Cho. "Oh yeah Malfoy?" He jested. The two had always been somewhat competitive but good friends no less.

    "Florence, come with me." She saw her brother next to her table as he beckoned her over. She grabbed her plate and a pitcher of Pumpkin juice and followed Draco. It was completely silent apart from her heavy breathing, when they finally arrived at the top of the astronomy tower it was pitch black and you could see the stars.

    Flo sat down and dangled her legs over the ledge. "You wanted to talk, brother?" He nodded and sat next to her, picking food from her plate. "I was your boggart?" He questioned. It seemed almost like he had spoken out into the night because it was so quiet.

    "Of course you were. You're my baby brother, you mean the world to me." He rested his head on her shoulder. "I know mine would've been father." He said softly.

    The treatment that Draco and Florence got from their father was diabolical. He banished Florence to her room for two weeks for even being sorted into Gryffindor and made house elves take her every meal. She wasn't even allowed out of her room to walk on the grounds because her father said he didn't want them to breathe the same air.

    "You know when you came to visit me when he banished me in my room? Mother saw. And she didn't tell him." She said quietly, the two rarely ever bonded this way but when they did it was a regular let out of all of their feelings. About their father, mother. Their houses, friends, relationships. "I'm scared about Sirius Black, what if he came to Hogwarts to kill us."

    Florence shook her head and rested it on Draco's. "He's our cousin, Draco. He wouldn't. Him and I are the same you know, both sorted into Gryffindor from a long line of Slytherin." It's true, she had been the first Malfoy in over a century to be sorted into Gryffindor house.

    To her family she was a disappointment, close and extended. The only one who would truly understand her was Sirius. When Florence and Draco had finished talking and eating they made their way to the dungeons. "Are you okay, Draco?" He nodded.

    "I will be. Love you Flo." He said after hugging her. He would only be this affectionate when nobody else was around, it had been this way since they were children.

    The two broke apart "I love you too Draco. Now go to bed, I don't want you in trouble." She jested and he walked off down the corridor to his own dormitory.