TWENTY ONE.

Florence got to the burrow and immediately went to help Molly with the dishes

Florence got to the burrow and immediately went to help Molly with the dishes. "Morning mum- I mean Molly." Flo said with a flush on her face and she began drying the dishes and putting them away. "How are you dear? Staying for lunch?"

Flo looked around the empty house and nodded. "I suppose I could if that's okay with you Molly? I learned a new recipe from the house elves too so we could make that?" Molly nodded and Flo began getting ingredients from the cupboards.

"So how are you and Fred?" Molly said, Florence could practically hear the smile in the older witches tone of voice. "He asked me to be his girlfriend actually.." Flo trailed off and smiled down at the small bell peppers she was chopping. "I said yes obviously but I hope you don't mind I just really like him and I think that we're practically soulmates." Florence rambled on quickly and put the soup to boil.

Arthur Weasley bursted in the door just in time for lunch to be served on the table, same as Fred and George. "It's soup, some house elves taught me how to make it, family recipe." She said and everyone began eating and mumbling how good the soup tasted.

"This tastes wonderful love, really good." Fred said bringing the bowl to his mouth and sipping the rest of the soup and belching loudly across the table at Flo. "Fred!" She said and slapped him hard with a tea towel.

The rest of the day was spent explaining the logistics of the dark lords plan. "He wants to use your dragons to make people submit?" Arthur said and furrowed his eyebrows taking notes on a small piece of parchment.

"I won't, my dragons arent killing machines." She said solemnly and gripped Fred's hand.

Fred stood up and pulled Flo up. "We'll be back, or not." He shot a wink to Fred and Flo kicked him in the leg with a quick apology to Molly. "Fred stop!" She giggled as he pulled her outside to a small table lit up by enchanted candles flying in the sky and a platter of various fruits. Florence gasped.

"Freddie oh my god." She beamed and pulled him over to the table to sit down. "This is lovely Fred. I love it." She said as the red head boy tucked her chair in. He enchanted a muggle radio to play some music and the two began chatting.

Florence stuffed some grapes in her mouth and began eating them and Fred leaned over the table. "So, my little dragon. How are you, truly how are you?" This was one of the many times Fred tried to delve deep into her emotions and Flo shrugged. "Honestly I'm worried for Draco. He's just a boy and he's being forced into something he doesn't want to do, again." She sighed but put a smile on. "Let's dance?" She said and pulled Fred up to dance to the slow song.

The man wrapped his arms around her waist and hers around his shoulders. "It's not funny that I have to dance on my tippy toes." Flo joked and put her head on Fred's chest. "You know Flo. I think I love you."

When he said that Flo's heart stopped. Fred looked anywhere but her face and she slapped his shoulder. "Holy shit." She broke away from him. "Holy fucking shit Fred." She began laughing.

"I love you too."