TWENTY NINE.

Flo and Fred were laying in his bed, naked

Flo and Fred were laying in his bed, naked. He was happy that they were together, he used every part of him to show her how in love he was. "I love you Flo."

This was the third time he had said it in the past thirty five minutes and Flo giggled. "I love you too Freddie." He traced small patterns on her back. "You know my little dragon, I want to marry you." Flo had her cold face pressed against Fred's sweaty chest and he made little braids in her hair.

"Do you think our kids would have hair like yours? Or red like my luscious locks." He flipped his short hair with a laugh and Flo looked up into his eyes. "Fred I'm-"

Before Flo could finish her sentence, George bursted into the room. "Lunch time wankstains." Flo quickly put Fred's quidditch jersey back on and a pair of jeans and sped down the stairs. Flo had been hungry all morning and her apatite was growing weird, she had chocolate frogs dipped in avocado.

For lunch was just normal sandwiches and breadsticks. "It's going to happen soon.." Molly said from the end of the table and Flo nodded solemnly. "Perhaps i shall go and dress.." she said quietly and went upstairs to the room she shared with the twins. Flo slipped on a winter coat dress type of thing and some boots. Flo braided her hair into traditional Valyrian battle braids and tried to connect with Drogon to come back for the battle.

"It's really happening.." Fred said from the doorway and began to change. "It's really happening Freddie." She had a slight grin on her face and left the room for George to change also. Florence took a stroll around the garden with Molly behind her.

The two walked in silence for a bit as Bill and Fleur apparated to the burrow. "I'm pregnant." Molly nodded and smiled widely and then shook her head again. "Not the best time to be pregnant is it." Flo joked.

Bill came over to them and nodded at the Weasleys all standing in a row. "It's time." Florence whistled sharply one last time and yet to no avail, Drogon did not come.

Everyone apparated to Hogwarts in a line. Fred, George, Molly, Bill, Fleur, Arthur, Flo, Percy, Luna and Kingsley shacklebolt. They all watched the scene unfold as Flo linked her hands with Fred and George's. "This is it boys." She said as everyone filed out of the great hall.

Flo, as well as everyone was casting protective spells. "Are we going to die?" Flo nodded to Lee.

"Probably, yeah." She joked and stood with her boys tensely as they looked up at the night sky, Fred and George and Lee and Flo all gazed at the stars as they watched the home they've known for so long begin to get attacked. "Ready Fred? Ready George?" They nodded at her and Lee and everyone apparated to the bottom where people were casting spells at death eaters.

The battle had begun.