TWENTY FOUR.

The next morning Flo apparated back to the manor and sat at the table where the dark lord and two dozen other death eaters sat

The next morning Flo apparated back to the manor and sat at the table where the dark lord and two dozen other death eaters sat. Flo took a seat next to her brother and rested her hand on his while still looking professional.  "Naigini. Dinner."

Florence watched as the large snake devoured the body of her muggle studies teacher. "To our next order of business." His eyes drifted to Florence. "I hear that you, my dear dragon queen, were not happy with the death of Albus Dumbledore." Flo stayed silent as he picked up her wand from the table.

"Do I detect Ebony? The core?" She took a deep breath and tried to remember her wand core. "Unicorn and Veela hair core. The Veela hair from a distant cousin." She mumbled and Draco clutched her hand as the dark lord walked behind her. "This would do finely for me." His voice crawled around her head like a vile insect.

Her voice trembled. "My lord, I need a wand. May I suggest my fathers?" He had a nasty scowl on his face as he dropped Flo's wand and took Lucius' own wand. "This would do brilliant. Wonderful suggestion Florence." The way his name fell off his tongue made her shudder as the meeting was dismissed.

Draco and Florence made their way upstairs to his bedroom and he pulled her inside and into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so scared Flossy." Florence felt her heart break as Draco used the nickname he gave to her when he couldn't pronounce Florence. When everything was good.

"I'm so sorry Draco." She said brushing his hair. The boy had never wanted to show vulnerability but at this moment he sobbed in his sisters arms. "You're okay. I promise he won't hurt you anymore." Her eyes caught the bruises on her brothers shoulders and she brushed her hands through his hair as he sobbed.

The embrace was interrupted by Narcissa entering the room. "Both of you, the dark lord says you have a task. Happy birthday Flo, dear" Draco hastily wiped his eyes and fixed his suit and his hair and Flo took a deep breath.

Their task was to take Potter out. All of them. But Florence didn't. "Stay here Draco. I'll take Drogon but please stay out of sight." She said and her brother nodded and scurried to the back of Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes. Flo mounted Drogon and took flight to privet drive.

She had a distinct plan. Kill as many death eaters without getting caught. Flo snatched up her wand and met up with the other death eaters. She dropped down from the clouds and saw two death eaters on Hagrid and Harry's tail. "Dracarys" she yelled and Drogon spat fire at them.

"Hagrid what was that?" Harry said and Hagrid pointed up at Flo and Drogon. "Dragon fire." Florence did as much as she could by fighting off death eaters to where there was only four or so left. "Avada..." she heard the voice that had been haunting her dreams for weeks.

Hagrid and Harry jetted out of sight and Flo sent out a patronus to tell Draco to leave the shop and go back to the manor. Flo and Drogon crash landed on the reeds of the Burrow and Drogon held his wing out to shield Flo from hurting herself. She knew the dragon would have to feed so she sent him off with a charm on him that shielded him from the eyes of anyone but her.

She raced back to the burrow to see George laying on the floor. "George?!" She screeched and ran towards where everyone was taking him inside. Flo grabbed a wash cloth and began trying to wipe the blood from his face. "Oh Georgie what have they done to you." She said quietly as he gave her a lazy smile. "Better looking than Fred though aren't i?" Flo nodded while laughing a little bit. "It would be you wouldn't it Georgie, bloody no ear." She shook her head as Fred came in and crouched in front of George and quickly checked Flo over for any injuries.

"I'm okay Freddie. But your brother bloody has no ear." She jested and dragged the wet cloth along the crusted blood on George's face "how do you feel, Georgie?" That same lazy smile came back on his face again. "Saint like."

Florence furrowed her eyebrows. "Come again?" George pointed to his ear. "Saint like...you see, I'm holy. Holey Flo, get it?" Flo giggled a bit and leaned her head on the arm of the sofa. "The whole wide world of ear related humour and you go for 'I'm holey' pathetic" Fred shook his head at his twin but laughed no less.

"Reckon I'm still better looking than you. Better looking than Bill, that's for sure." Flo winked at him and Bill didn't smile and Fleur looked equally grim. "Mad-eye's dead." The room went still. "Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and disapparated." Bill shook his head and mumbled 'coward' under his breath.

While the group discussed, Fleur drew her wand and pointed it at Flo. "You. You've been working with you-know-who. What if it was her." Flo stood up with a shocked look written all over her face. Fred stood up as well. "Why would I go to all of this trouble to betray you. I'm with my bloody boyfriend." Flo mumbled and Fleur pointed her wand closer at Florence.

"You don't believe me? Seriously? Here's one thing only Fred, George and I know. When Fred and I first started dating George walked in on us-" Fred clapped his hand over Flo's mouth. "That's enough talking for today love." She nodded as if to say 'I told you so.'

"And by the way Fleur. I've been by Fred's side since I got back from Romania with the dragons. I've told everyone the plans of the dark lord as well. If that doesn't prove my fealty to this organisation then I don't know what is. The only way I'm still by Voldemort's side is because of my brother because I won't let him die." She growled and stormed upstairs with Fred in tow.