EIGHT.

When Flo, Fred and George and Lee finally sat down at the Gryffindor table, she noticed the lack of Cedric over at the Hufflepuff table

When Flo, Fred and George and Lee finally sat down at the Gryffindor table, she noticed the lack of Cedric over at the Hufflepuff table. She turned to Fred and mumbled a question about Cedric's whereabouts.

His eyes suddenly widened, him obviously realising that she never knew about Cedric's passing. "He was killed in the triwizard tournament. Voldermort." Florence nodded and began putting food on her plate when Dumbledore finished speaking.

She noticed a lady in pink at the front but Flo was too busy playing slaps with Lee to be bothered to listen to her. "I win." She smirked when she saw Lee flinch at the pressure of her slap. "You always win." He pouted and Florence winked.

"So where did they get Florence Stormborn from?" George finally questioned. The question lingered in the air for a while until Flo finally spoke up. "Well i was born in a storm, Charlie thought it was fitting since I'm the mother of dragons." She joked and Fred snorted at her.

That evening when the feast had finished, Flo and the boys decided to hang around in the common room for a while. "Gonna get into my pyjamas, I'm bloody freezing." She said and ran upstairs to change. Flo slipped on some baggy shorts and an old sweatshirt and went back downstairs.

Sitting in between Fred and George, Florence watched out the window as lighting cracked in the air. The wings of her dragons came closer, she realised they never really saw rain and if they did it was when they could still fit in the small room with Flo. "So, Flo. How's it like being famous?"

Lee questioned, moving slightly closer to her from the other sofa. He leaned forwards as if he was trying to delve in for more information. "Well I'm not really famous like Harry. More so I've got a little bit of fame because I have the last three of the king breeds of dragons. That's what Charlie said anyway." She rambled on about her time in Romania as Fred stroked her legs.

"My summer was alright, spent it with Georgie here and we have an absolutely brilliant idea. We wanna open a joke shop!" Flo's eyes lit up. "We don't have any idea for a name yet but we know how we want it to go!" The twins seemed beyond happy as they explained their idea.

Fred drew patterns on Flo's legs as him and George rambled about their joke shop. "What about uhhhh Fred and George's joke shop?" Lee suggested and the twins shook their heads. "Laughing with Lee?" He joked with an over exaggerated wink.

"Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes?" Flo said and Fred slapped her leg. "Brilliant!" Florence smiled but rubbed her leg where Fred slapped it. "You can work there as well if you want Flo? Could work at the front desk on the till?" The girl nodded tiredly and rested her head on Fred's shoulder.

As if George and Lee noticed the tension in the room they decided to retire. "Night Georgie, Lee." Flo said as she yawned again.

Fred played with her white-blonde hair and smiled down at the girl. "You know Flo, we've barely spent any time together since you've been home. Barely even owled me you git." He scolded her jokingly and Flo looked up at him with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Excuse me Fred Weasley but there's such thing as you owling first. And plus I've only been back two days." She said while playing with his fingers.

Fred's love language was touch, it always has been with Flo. He would always touch her arm or her hair or he would always have to be with her holding her hand or resting his arm on her shoulder. "Florence Malfoy I thought you were against men making the first move." He winked and she slapped his arm.

Florence grabbed the red woolly blanket and pulled it over the two. "I'm sleeping here tonight." She mumbled and leaned into the red haired boy and eventually dozed off because the sound of his heartbeat soothed her.