TWENTY FIVE.

"There's a wedding tonight

"There's a wedding tonight." Flo shook her head with a small smile. I know Freddie. she thought.

he had been going on about it all the previous night and wouldn't stop thinking how it could be him and Flo.

the white haired girl slipped on a black silk slip dress that reached her shin and some small shiny black pumps to match it. flo smiled at fred who was adjusting his tie and struggling to keep it straight. she kissed the end of his nose and set the tie straight. "you look handsome love. don't fret."

Flo sat downstairs on the sofa but decided to get up and do some dishes as George crept downstairs. He was brushing his teeth with a bandage around his head and she poured him a cup of tea and pointed to Ginny and Harry who were kissing. And Flo smirked.

George tipped his cup towards Ginny and Harry who looked at him and Flo. "Morning." He said and Flo laughed and shook her head at him. "George don't bother them. They're in loove." She sung out the last word which made Ginny smile a bit.

A few hours later and the wedding party was in full swing. Bill and Fleur danced wildly in a group of well wishers while Flo clapped for them. Fred pulled her into the circle where couples resumed the wild dance and he twirled her around and the two did no proper dance just waved their arms around and Fred lifted Flo off of her feet.

"This is brilliant Fred Weasley." She grinned and was twirled to Bill who noticed that Fleur was now being danced with by George and Fred. She gave him a feeble smile and he twirled her. "I'm Florence M-" she cut herself off. "Stormborn." He said.

"Charlie told me about you, the dragons. It's amazing.." he trailed off and eventually Fleur was returned back to Bill and Flo back to Fred and George as the trio did several random dance moves. Flo even attempted to twirl Fred and George and they just fell a bit in a fit of laughs.

But in true party crashing fashion, a patronus appeared and said the minister of magic was dead and the ministry had been taken over. Flo clutched onto Fred and her eyes shot around the room to find George. She saw him duelling against a death eater she noticed as one of the ones who sat at the high table.

Flo ran over and whipped out her wand. "Stupefy!" She said and stunned the death eater and dragged George over to Fred. "We need to leave." She said frantically and pulled out her wand when several death eaters came towards them. "Run!" She ordered and the Weasleys left the tent.

"Confundo" she said and hit one in the chest with the spell leaving him confused. "Expelliarmus" she disarmed another. Flo shot curses, jinxes at the group until she was backed into the corner using the only spell she knew would keep them away. "Avada Kedavra." She said and one of them dropped dead. "Incarcerus." She said and another was tied up by ropes and she used the obliviate charm on him. "Petrificus totalus." She said and took the memories from the penultimate death eater.

There was only one left and he was obviously the strongest because he had been fighting off every single hex she threw at him. "Langlock." She conjured the spell before he could chose another. "Serpensortia." She said and a large snake materialised from the end of her wand.

"Dinner" she spoke in Parseltongue to the snake who ate up Flo's victims.

-

hello! for previous readers or new, this book is currently under major editing. the smut in this chapter was not mine and a friend sent it to me on instagram. i'm sorry for any misunderstanding caused and i have since changed it.

enjoy reading:)