SIX.

"You mustn't tell a soul

"You mustn't tell a soul. It could get you killed." Dumbledore told her when she took the three eggs in her bag.

It was summer now, the three eggs had made their way home with Florence safely in her trunks. She admired how they looked next to the fire until she heard a set of footsteps coming close to her room. With no other place to put them, she shoved the eggs into the fire and she caught her hand in it except it didn't burn her hand.

The door slammed open and her father stood at the door looking at her and he heard the crack. "What are you doing girl. Go to your studies. And keep this damn door open." He said making a swift exit.

Rightly so because three small squeals were heard and claws scratched against the floor. They had hatched. A green dragon, a more lime green one and a black and purple one.

Her mother tongue stood out as she named the dragons. "Rhaegal, Viserion. Drogon." The creatures wrapped themselves around her body and a red comet flashed against the sky.

After a few days the girl walked downstairs with her children on her shoulders. "What are you doing out of that room you—"

Lucius' words were cut off as he noticed the scaly creatures on her shoulders. A short gasp came from Narcissa and Draco's eyes had a look of bewilderment in them. "Father my bags are packed. When are we leaving." She said.

She sounded more confident. Her almost demanding tone of voice shook through Lucius as he looked at his watch. "Twenty minutes." He knew not to speak back to his daughter when she had the dragons, almost an instinct.

But she wasn't going to the World Cup. She was going to see Charlie Weasley in Romania, it had been settled already. When her father and Draco tapped the portkey and Florence just waved. "Bye bye birdy." She smirked and stood with her mother.

"The floo will work with the dragons also?" Narcissa nodded and Florence stood in the fireplace with her belongings and her dragons. "Dragon sanctuary."

With a flash, Florence and co had already made it to Romania where Charlie and some friends were waiting for her. "Flo! Nice to see you again. These are the dragons? Bloody brilliant." He said in awe at the last three Valyrian dragons.

"Ñuha trēsi Rhaīgal Visērion Drōgon." He nodded, understanding the language. Charlie led Florence and her dragons over to a building that held some rooms in it.

The room for Flo was small, it could barely fit the two humans and three dragons in it. Perfect. "This is your room, massive window so you can see the dragons outside. Fireplace downstairs so you can floo to wherever you want." He said shrugging and leaving the girl to unpack.

The dragons were already perched outside her window and messing around. Drogon had grown far bigger than the others already so she could tell he was going to be the biggest.

She had already written to the twins and Draco that Dumbledore had given her permission to stay in Romania for this term as long as she does her school work.

It had been a couple of months since they had arrived in Romania and Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion where thriving. Flo had learned more about using her mother tongue and the dragons were learning more.

Although they got along well with the other dragons, the trio of brothers decided to stick together. They hunted, flew and slept as a trio and not even Florence could separate them.

Time skip

It was their first birthday; the dragons were far bigger than she had expected and they were loyal. Florence could even ride on them if they were in the mood.

But alas it was time to go home, home to the manor. Home to Hogwarts.

You see, Dumbledore and the ministry had agreed to let the dragons run free in the forbidden forest as long as they were no threat to anyone. The dragons were friendly enough anyway, they would only harm those who Florence asked.

The girl climbed onto Drogon who was nearly at full size and they flew higher than the clouds to get back to England.