TWENTY SEVEN.

"Fred stop you little shit

"Fred stop you little shit." Flo giggled as Fred chased her around the garden outside of the burrow. "You said I could have a kiss. You did not give me a kiss. You die." He said still chasing her and eventually he caught Flo with a tackle to the floor.

She gazed into his eyes and he into hers. "You're gorgeous." Flo smiled softly. "You could hit it for free. That's all I'm saying." Fred's eyebrows furrowed but Flo just kissed him.

"But serious public service announcement I want you between my legs." She said as they got up and Fred just smirked at her. "All in due time my little dragon." She slapped his arm as they went back inside.

Flo took a whiff in of the air. "Smells wonderful Molly." She said and set the table. Molly considered Flo apart of the Weasley family even if she didn't take the last name.

It had been weeks since Harry, Hermione and Ron had gone on the quest for whatever that they were looking for and it had struck to Christmas. "Bloody hell mum this could feed an orphanage!" George exclaimed and sat down with his knife and fork ready to dig into the pieces of turkey.

"Arthur?" The man sat forward with a smile and carved the turkey and everyone took large cuts of it along with roast potatoes, vegetables and some other variables that sat on the table. "This tasted great mum!" Fred said as he wolfed down his second cup of pumpkin juice. "Truly Molly its lovely." Flo said and Molly smiled.

"So when are you getting married then?" George said which made Flo choke on her turkey and Pumpkin juice to come out of Fred's nose. Flo sat up and cleared her throat. "Well we haven't thought about it really, it's only our one year anniversary." She said quietly and put her hand on Fred's. "I would like to of course I would but em..is it not too early?"

Arthur shook his head. "Nonsense, Molly and I got married nearly six months after dating." Flo glared at George who gave her an encouraging thumbs up. "Perhaps when this is all over?" Flo rested her hand on Fred's and entwined their fingers and he nodded, still wolfing down food.

When the dinner had been finished and everyone had cleared up, it was time for presents. Flo handed out the ones she had gifted for everyone as well, she decided against spending Christmas with her family this year because the Weasleys were even better, and none of them made her want to throw up when they ate.

"I uh.. well I tried knitting you all some socks." Flo said bashfully and everyone looked at the socks they pulled from the wrapping paper. "I'm no Molly Weasley but I tried, truly." She said with a small smile and everyone thanked her. "There's also some more things.."

Fred and George were both gifted cans of silly string. "I pondered buying you some fake spiders but god knows you would trick Ronald with them when he returns home." She laughed awkwardly and Fred just sprayed her with silly string. "Hiya." She said and karate chopped his leg making him groan in pain.

"Molly it's a- um it's a pair of knitting needles since I saw you needed new ones." She smiled and Molly thanked her. For Arthur it was some more muggle items.

Fred placed his present on Flo's lap first and she opened it to see a charm bracelet, she clipped it on her wrist and saw the small dragon hanging off it. George gave her a charm to go on the bracelet, same as Molly and Arthur as well as a knitted jumper which she slipped on over her dress.

Flo offered to make hot chocolates and teas and stood up to go to the kitchen. "Perhaps we could have a chat, Freddie?" Fred nodded and followed after her, but he quickly turned around to spray silly string in George's earless ear hole. "You're a bully Fred." She joked and sat on the counter as the kettle boiled.

Fred made his way to stand between Flo's legs and placed his hands either side of her. "Happy anniversary love." He said and placed a quick kiss on her cheek and trailed them down to her neck. "Freddie we came in here to talk, not to fuck on the kitchen counter again." Fred chuckled slightly and pulled away from Flo's neck.

"What's wrong my little dragon?" Florence's heart fluttered at the nickname and she cleared her throat. "I need to go back to the manor. Not for the dark lord, god knows I only wish to see him when Draco is home. But because Draco is home. I need to see him and I need to see my mother." She said and Fred looked slightly upset. "I understand love, but I expect to see you here soon okay." She nodded and kissed him softly again before apparating back to the manor.