NINETEEN.

Flo was still very much embarrassed at George walking in on them

Flo was still very much embarrassed at George walking in on them. She decided to go home to the burrow with the twins and they all apparated there.

When it was dinner time, Flo came down from the twins' room where they were pitching ideas for some new items. Fred, Flo and George were pushing and shoving each other down the stairs until Flo fell on her ass right now the bottom. "Ouchie." She whined.

Fred laughed and pulled Florence up. He gave her ass a short pat and sat at the table for dinner. It was a Sunday so that meant a roast dinner which was absolutely perfect since all the meals she had at the manor were with the dark lord and him eating made her sick and most times she lost her appetite or after her meal threw up.

Small talk about the dragons erupted between Flo and Molly and she explained about the prophesy and how she was the mother of dragons.

That evening Fred and Flo sat outside on the grass behind the house and watched the stars. Flo decided she wanted to go inside and Fred and her sat on the sofa. Fred patted his lap and Florence obliged by settling herself on his lap. "Come here often?" She flirted and he laughed and pulled her in for a kiss.

It was slow at first, but it was filled with hunger and need as Florence rocked her hips against his. She could feel him growing hard underneath her and she took to kissing down his neck.

Fred pulled down the front of her dress and noticed that Flo wasn't wearing a bra. He noticed the small freckles on her chest that he hadn't before and Flo just took her dress off.

Fred's hand drifted to the place she needed him most and Flo had puppy dog eyes. "Please Freddie." She said softly and he had a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Florence, what a naughty naughty girl." He said with a smirk and pulled away. He got up and left the room leaving Flo sat very much sexually frustrated and she groaned pulling her dress up again.

Over the next couple of months Flo had spent a lot of time with Fred and George and less and less at the manor and with her Dragons. It was Christmas Eve by the time Flo had finally arrived back at home, she sent her owl willow off to Hogwarts with a present for Draco. It was a photo of them as children, before it all went bad. As well as a letter.

Dear Draco,

I would ask how you're doing brother but I know it isn't very well. This is the last photo we took together before it all went bad you know. On your first day of Hogwarts. I miss you terribly and although all you do is brood, this house is getting very boring without you. How is the task going brother, please be careful I wouldn't want to have to come and rain dragon fire down on whoever lays a hand on you and I won't hesitate to do it. Please come home soon, I need you here.

Signed,
Your loving sister Florence