THIRTY.

The battle raged on and Flo casted as many defensive spells as she could

The battle raged on and Flo casted as many defensive spells as she could. Hexes, jinxes and curses were starting to come out as Fenrir greyback noticed her allegiance was no longer with the dark lord. "Stupefy!" She attempted to stun the werewolf but to her avail the spell didn't work.

"Flo behind you!" She heard Neville say as Bellatrix and Fenrir surrounded her. "Avada kedavra." She casted the killing curse towards Fenrir and he keeled on the floor and was sent to the veil. Bellatrix decided to leave her when she saw Draco from the room of requirement and Flo chased after her.

Multiple death eaters were caught in the crossfire as Drogon large body crashed through the ceiling of the stone castle. Flo smirked and leapt onto the wings of the dragon and they flew to the courtyard. "Dracarys"

Dragon fire reined loose on every death eater in the way as Drogon soured over the battle. Flo watched down as the battle raged on and saw Viserion and Rhaegal lingering over the top of the castle. This was the beginning of the end and there was no way of stopping it.

Florence watched as people dropped to the floor with flashes of green light or burning by the hands of dragon fire. Flo watched as her home burned down, as her friends and her family cowered to the hands of the dark lord and Florence did what was most rational.

"Dracarys." All three dragons set fire to the courtyard and whoever was there perished at the hands of the dragon queen. Drogon perched at the end of the corridor and Flo dismounted him and the three dragons ran hell on anyone in their path.

"Incarcerous."

"Expelliarmus"

"Stupefy."

"Levicorpus." Flo casted spells at anyone who was in her path and tried to have their way with her. "Avada-" Flo watched as Draco took out a death eater and they nodded at each other. "Be safe brother. I love you."

"I love you too sister, always." He said and Flo ran off to join the battle, wand brandished and hexing as many people as she could. She had reached the room of requirement and duelled the death eaters who were surrounding Fred. Bellatrix came out of the dark and circled around Flo and Fred.

The pair looked battle torn and the dragons screeched overhead. "Bellatrix." Flo said coldly and the woman laughed maniacally before duelling the girl.

"Confringo!" Flo said and Bellatrix blocked the spell with protego. "Diffindo." Flo didn't understand why Bellatrix wasn't firing aggressive spells at her as Flo held one hand on her stomach. "Fight back" she growled and Bellatrix just cackled wildly.

"Flipendo!"

"Immobulus." Flo was stuck sat down and Augustus Rookwood disarmed Fred and Bellatrix did the same. The two death eaters stared at each other as Flo was finally able to move and jumped in front of the Confringo curse and she hit the floor coldly and before Fred could grab his wand, the room of requirement exploded and left the lovers dead.

Fred and Flo had died holding hands

Fred and Flo had died holding hands. They were laid together in the great hall with the rest of the dead or injured, Draco stormed into the room and saw the white haired girl lying on the floor motionless.

"Flossy?" His voice came out feeble and he ran over to her figure. "Flora?" His voice broke as he wept over his sisters body. He stroked the hair out of her face and smiled brokenly that he knew she died happy. "She was pregnant Draco.." Molly trailed off and he looked up at her shocked.

Anger flew through his veins as the rest of the Weasley family wept over Fred and Florence. A screech was heard and Drogon crashed through the broken window and he saw his mother.

He purred slightly and nudged Flo's body. When she didn't move Drogon let out a shrill screech and his two brothers replied to him and everything stopped for a moment. The dragons seemed pained, they seemed unnerved. Drogon picked Flo up in his claw and flew off.

Florence was being laid to rest in the same place as all dragons. Old Valyria where the dragons would reside unless Draco took action to get them back.

Draco had the rage of a thousand angry dragons as he watched Voldemort beckon him over

Draco had the rage of a thousand angry dragons as he watched Voldemort beckon him over. "Harry Potter and your pathetic sister are dead Draco. Join me." Draco pointed his wand at the dark wizard and he had hot tears in his face.

"She wasn't pathetic. She was more of a ruler than you will ever be. She was a liberator and you will die before you speak bad about her again." Draco stepped forward and flashed his sisters wand, his last patronus coming out.

They had matching patronuses, because they were so deeply connected to each other with the dragon bloodline that they were the same versions as each other. "Expelliarmus." Draco said as the dark lord attempted to kill him with the killing curse.

Draco's disarming charm was successful and Voldemort was defeated. Almost at least. He cackled at the boys feeble attempts to end him and the beating of wings was heard one final time. "Dracarys."