SIXTEEN.

The first people to notice the bleeding and crying girl were Molly and Arthur

The first people to notice the bleeding and crying girl were Molly and Arthur. Their children hadn't arrived back and they saw a small body in the garden and three dragons perched around it. "It's her." Arthur gawked and Molly slapped the back of his head and sent him to retrieve the girl who was still writhing in pain.

"Please. Please." She mumbled and pleaded while her arm bled profusely. Arthur casted a spell to stop the bleeding but it didn't stop the girl from yelling in pain. Shortly after Flo arrived, Fred and George popped up on their brooms and she heard Fred's voice from above her. "Flo?!" It was the last thing she head before she passed out.

Florence woke up and shot up with a start, she gasped loudly and her eyes shot around the room. Her arm throbbed and she looked at the words that were printed on her arm. "Morning sunshine." Fred said from the other sofa in the corner of the room.

"Where am i Fred?" She said still hyperventilating. He went to sit next to the white haired girl. "It's okay, you're safe you're okay." He hushed the girl by wrapping his arms around her head. "You apparated here, from where? No clue. But you were bleeding mum said and you kept saying please and you were crying." He said while rubbing her back.

Flo gasped. "Bellatrix. She- she cut me and I couldn't see and this was the only place I thought I could go an-" Fred cut Florence off with a kiss and she sunk into it warmly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

When Fred pulled away a blush crawled up Flo's neck and she looked down at his crotch. "Got a wand in your pocket Freddie? Or are you just happy to see me." She jested and Fred laughed and pulled the wand from his pocket. "Both." Molly Weasley entered the room with a pot of tea and some biscuits.

"How are you love? Feeling any better?" Florence nodded, scared that Molly would scold her for being a Malfoy. "I don't care that you're a Malfoy. If Fred likes you and you have a good heart then you're all good in my books." Florence nodded. "Thank you, truly. I can't stay for long I need to go home before my father finds me." Florence said and dusted off her flowing blue dress.

The Weasleys bid the girl farewell and Molly packed her some snacks and a flask of pumpkin juice. Florence gave Fred a chaste kiss and smiled softly before mounting Drogon.

The flight back to the manor was quiet, they soared over the clouds and were there in a matter of hours while Florence ate the ham sandwich Molly made for her. Flo felt free in the air on Drogon making her contemplate even going back home. But as Malfoy manor approached Florence directed Drogon to land as his brothers perched on the large gates that were next to the manor. She patted Drogon on the snout and put on a brave face before walking into the manor.

Inside of the manor was quiet apart from a few mutters from the dining room. Flo quickly changed into a more fitting dress, a white one with a small metal piece joining the two necklines together. The girl strutted into the dining room where the dark lord sat at the table with his comrades. "My lord." Florence bowed her head and Voldermort clapped his hands with an evil laugh coming from his mouth.

"Come! Come girl, sit." He said and offered her the chair next to his, almost like it was reserved for her. "Thank you my lord." Florence noticed the scowl her father had on his face and Bellatrix kept eyeing her arm. "And what is this? Blood traitor. Who dare do this to my most important ally?" Bellatrix shrunk back in her seat and Voldemort gave her a cold stare. "You?! Bellatrix Lestrange dare hurt her?!"

The dark lord cast a spell that rid the words from Florence's arm as she heard the beating wings of her dragons overhead. Bellatrix uttered out apologies to the Dark Lord and to Florence but Flo just casted silencio and there was no sound in the room apart from the dark lords maniacal laugh. It made a slight giggle come out of Florence's mouth as he put his bony hand on her soft skin. "Tea? My lord." She questioned and the man shook his head.

"Not for me dear, would anybody else like tea?" A man with a black buzz cut nodded yes and he used the killing curse on his and the body dropped onto the table. "Never ask a lady for tea, even I know that." He attempted to chuckle and it just sounded frightening. Voldemort sat up straight in his seat, the black robes hanging so low he looked like the grim reaper. "Now that everybody is here, I would like to welcome the Malfoy siblings to the army, the best cause there could be. The new order!" Everyone raised their goblet but Florence was frightened. She knew he would make her take the oath that came with the dark mark.

Draco sat opposite her with a small smile at her and she looked at his arm. The boy shook his head slightly as the dark lord tapped his long nails on the table. "Dismissed. All of you apart from Florence my dear." The white haired girl sat at the table still with the dark lord smiling frighteningly at her.

"So Florence, as you're my greatest ally, you must decide what are the dragons going to do in this war." Florence tensed up visibly and a cruel smirk graced the serpent like features of the dark lord. "Perhaps i can speak up my lord?" She stood up and he nodded.

Florence wrung her hands and offered her arm to the dark wizard who took it and they made their way outside to where the dragons resided. "These are my children." Each dragon made their way and cracked down onto the grass each with an ear splitting roar that shook the ground. "They will risk their lives for me. They'll die for me." Florence unlinked her arm from Tom's and stood next to Drogon.

"They wait for my every command and if I asked them to kill you right now they would with one word. But that isn't my aim my lord. My only requirement is i don't get the dark mark and I'm only used when necessary. I can get on with my normal life and I'm only called in when truly necessary." Flo turned back to Tom. "And you leave my brother out of this. He's just a boy."