NINE.

The next morning Florence sat in the forbidden forest watching the dragons fly overhead

The next morning Florence sat in the forbidden forest watching the dragons fly overhead. She had a cigarette between her cherry lips and a feather quill in her hand. "What are you drawing?" She heard the familiar voice of Fred behind her.

Flo exhaled and watched the cigarette smoke spiral into the air. "Haven't drawn anything yet." She said simply and gestured to the cigarette that was in her hand. "You want?" She asked and Fred shook his head "we aren't allowed to smoke on the school grounds and yet you are. Wicked."

"That's what makes it so fun Freddie, so nastily dangerous." She said sarcastically and he took the cigarette from her fingers and took a long exhale in and spluttered and choked on the cigarette. "Bloody hell how do you have that?" He choked out and took a sip from the water bottle he had in hand. Moments later Drogon crashed onto the ground along with his brothers in a clearing.

Fred had a frightened look in his eyes when the large beasts edged closer to their mother who walked up to them with a smile on her face. Her hands reached up to the scaly face of Drogon and she beckoned Fred over.

The red head took a few cautious steps forward as Drogon breathed heavily, his warm breath was like the burning of a thousand suns and yet Florence didn't feel it. She just felt at home. "You know, they won't hurt you." She said softly, muttering things to Drogon as his two brothers took off again.

"He's the oldest, the biggest. A big baby." She smiled when she watched Fred put his hands on the burning skin of Drogon. Florence pulled out a small cut of meat from her bag and held it to Drogon who eagerly snapped it up from her hand. "He's getting bigger. Better at listening too, knows most of what I say since Valyrian is my mother tongue." She said as Fred watched the dragon in awe.

Drogon stiffened up and Flo quickly pulled Fred away. Her first instinct was that he took a disliking to Fred but she looked to where Drogon was and she saw a smaller dragon, a Hungarian horntail.

It's black scales and lizard like appearance made the girl weary. The cat like eyes of the creature were terrifyingly sinister as it crept towards Drogon and Flo. She knew the dragon would have no chance against Drogon but she took no chances. "Fred run." The boy hesitated slightly but she pushed him back. "Fred. Run." His eyes widened as the horntail lunged for Florence and Drogon.

It's size was nearly a match for the Valyrian dragon but Drogon screeched loudly as if it was a warning to ward off the human hungry dragon. But Fred didn't run, he hid behind a tree and watched the girl in action. "Dracarys." The word meant dragonfire in Valyrian but to Drogon it meant to attack.

He spat red hot flames at the horntail and lunged towards it and snapped his teeth at the predator. "Drōgon henujagon ziry, jaezla iā snack daor iā vībībagon." The larger dragon backed away while using his wings to shield his mother as the horntail flew away. (Drogon leave it, he came her for a snack not a fight)

Fred came out from behind the tree and clapped slowly. "That was wicked!" Florence grinned. "If you think that was wicked watch this." She said climbing on the wings of Drogon and holding out a hand. "He won't hurt you. Come on!" Fred jumped onto the dragon and sat behind Flo as she ordered Drogon to fly. "Sōvegon."

The black dragon took off far into the sky and soared across the tree tops. His wing span was giant and his shadow was bigger than a fleet of ships. Rhaegal and Viserion took by their side and they flew over Hogwarts. "It's brilliant isn't it!" She yelled out into the free air and held her arms out into the sky.

Shortly after they landed back in the clearing of the forest and Florence was jumping around. "Go" she shooed the three brothers off and Drogon shrieked and went after the two.

Fred and Florence made their way back to Hogwarts in time for their Defence against the dark arts lesson and they stumbled in just before Umbridge had begun talking. "You're late." She held a toad like smile on her face as Fred took his seat next to George and Flo sat next to Lee.

"Was riding dragons miss." Fred said and everyone laughed and Umbridge looked confused. "Dragons? Detention for lies." Flo raised an eyebrow. "So you haven't heard of Florence Stormborn?" Lee piped up next to her, gaining himself a detention as well. "So you haven't heard of me?" The girl finally said.

Umbridge looked down at the register. "Florence Malfoy. I don't see stormborn?" Flo giggled slightly. "Well I've been named stormborn. By the dark lord, the ministry. Dumbledore himself." Everyone including Fred and George gasped when she mentioned the dark lord.

"You've been told a certain dark wizard has returned but he hasn't." Flo raised an eyebrow and sat back in her seat sending Fred a wink.