☆Disclaimer☆

Hey aliens before reading this book i just wanted to say a few things...

Don't skip...i hear you contemplating in your mind whether or not you should skip or not.

Please dont.

My awsome cover is made by youre one and only phoebia_

1.I would like to apologize to those who have read my other two books called "Changes✔" and "Apocolyptic",yes they are unfinished because your girl here had a brain storm on a book that will hopefully...fingures crossed be better than those 2...i am not a professional author so please bare with me...Updates will be made gradually to them😌

2.This book is written by your one and only mwah,and I am a high schooler so if it's a mess I advise you to take cover,read at your own risk...i am open to comments on my books.

Special one:Here to the haters...i just wanted yoll to know I still love y'all you know,because y'all still take the time to read the chapter and comment your hateful words,at the end of the day your just wasting your time because that won't stop me from doing what I love.Constructive criticism is always accepted but if you cross the line and are just plain out rude...i warn you now😒...you will be mized.

(Mized for those who might not no means to be ignored,like when your texting someone over the phone and they read your text but don't respond)

3.Dont copy my books unless your brave😑...but on a real note if you wish to translate my work or anything else please ask for my permission first,because I've really worked hard on these books and having people copy it is just another level of disappointment,it's like actually taking the time to think on that one maths problem just to find out when you mark it it's wrong...irrelavent😂...and We all no plagiarism is just shallow unless it comes to having to write a essay for school and your doing it last minute...Just Kidding.

Or am I🙄

And last but not least for those who don't no,I've started calling y'all aliens because it random and I love it,it was either that or a potatoes so I thought of going for the most weirdest.

Comment on which one would be better and maybe we will change it to potatoes who know?

Blahhh😲

~Liah👽