*𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

-나는 그들의 것, 그들은 내 꺼야-

we flew through the street, jungkook was always a bit of an aggressive driver, but we always got there safely. so, i always trusted him, even though it was sometimes scary.

"kook?" i said in a small voice. 

he only hummed, "is there something going on?" i mumbled. 

"what do you mean?" he said as he turned a corner and without looking at me.

"the guys were acting a bit strange and i'm asking you if something is going on since you're close to them," i looked at him with hopeful eyes, wishing he would tell me something.

the bad feeling inside of me was growing and it made me feel uneasy, almost as if it's the end of the world in some sort of sense.

"they haven't said anything to me. so i don't know what you're talking about areum. all i know is that i have to get you to school," he finally looked at me after he parked at the entrance of the school.

"oh okay, thanks anyway," i mumbled as i stepped out of the car and grabbed my bag. "be careful. don't let eunjung bother you," he said as he gave me a playful smirk.

eunjung is the girl that teases me all day in school. sometimes i get lucky and avoid her completely, meaning i went home without bruises on my arms, and i don't get humiliated.

she was smart about where she hit me. she would hit me in places that weren't visible so that she wouldn't be caught. the teachers never seemed to catch her by some miracle.

all i wanted today was to not see her at all.

i never truly hated her; i just didn't understand why she hated me. she would tease me and hit me, and i never understood why. 

the first time i met her was in fifth grade. the moment i said 'hi', she gave me a stank face and she decided that she hated me at that very moment. she has tormented me since that day.

but sometimes, jungkook was nearby and he saves me from her wrath.

i owe him a lot for that.

as i walked inside of the main building of the school, i looked around hoping i wouldn't see her. a few people looked at me sideways like i was a freak.

a lot of people in the school didn't seem to like me because she made rumors about me.

those stupid rumors were the reason that i never had any real friends. she made people believe that i was a slut, and i did drugs with people from other schools.

and in a moment of weakness and hope that she would stop tormenting me, i told her that i was an orphan...

but that only made it worse. that one little fact spread like wildfire throughout the entire school. i became a freak to the people that already didn't like me.

an outcast.

"hey areum!" she shouted across the hall, catching the attention of everyone in the process.

she came walking to me with a fake smile on her face, waving almost as if she were my friend

"where are you going?" she giggled as she put her arm around my shoulder, leading me somewhere else. a part of the school where there were fewer people, "i was going to class," i mumbled, trying to discreetly take her arm off me.

she took her arm off me, taking the small hint at my discomfort. "how was your day?" she asked with sarcasm laced into her voice.

"it's been fine," i mumbled looking away from her, "look at me when you talk, bitch," she was showing her real colors now.