*𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡𝟝

-나는 그들의 것, 그들의 내 꺼야-

-weeks past-

-seungcheol's pov-

"are you sure she wasn't there?" i sat down on my seat. the study was full of boxes with countless books and documents inside them.

it's becoming stuffy in here, i thought.

areum said she wanted to go back to seoul, much to our surprise, so we needed to pack the important things and send them out a few days earlier.

"seulgi was nowhere to be found. she's after areum for an entirely different reason," jun sat down across from me, relaxing on the seat. "but there's been no sighting of her. there hasn't been anyone after us in weeks, not since we took out gong-myung."

i let out a deep sigh.

this is troublesome.

"let's keep our guard up."

🌷

-areum's pov-

"i need to talk to you guys," i sat down on a loveseat. i had waited for a day that all of them were at home to talk to them finally.

it's taken an entire month to finally build up the courage to say any of this, what i've gone through these last few years.

-august 19th-

i sat down all of them, trying to get all of their attention. some of them already know what i've gone through but not all of them.

seungcheol knew what i was going to do right now, he looked at me with a concerned look. but he understood why i needed to do this. i can't keep so many secrets from them. but i don't think i'll ever be able to tell them about what kai said to me.

anything, just the mere thought makes a chill run down my spine.

so when i started explaining to them what happened years ago, it felt good. it was scary to tell them, but it felt good to have that weight off my shoulders.

"are you okay now?" jun seemed the most concerned of them all. halfway through, tears started forming in his eyes.

the relief i felt was immense, to finally have it out there felt freeing like i didn't have as much weight on my shoulders anymore.

"i'm fine now," i pursed my lips together into a thin smile.

"but please, don't treat me any differently now. i'm fine, i can take care of myself," i stood up from my seat.

i saw how differently soonyoung and joshua treated me when everything happened. i hated how much they doted on me afterward. it made me feel strange, weaker than i was.

"okay," dokyeom stood up and walked towards me, engulfing me in a huge hug. "you're not the only one that's been in a bad place," he whispered. "i'm glad you found the strength to tell us."

🌷

"jeonghan?" i knocked on his door, waiting for a response.