Update (2)

While I'm figuring out what I want to do with this series, I've had another story in my mind that I've been wanting to write for a while now. By a while, I mean years. It's a story that isn't as creepy as this one (thank god, no more pedos) But I was really hoping that I could promote that series here because I am very proud of the direction it's going.

I am not giving up on this story, I am going to see it to the end and hopefully, soon I'll be able to finally sit down and write.

But anyways, that's it lovelies~ The story is called; "Why Not Me?" It's a Seuncheol Fanfic and you can see it on my profile.

Description:

The night sky seemed especially beautiful tonight. The tears in my eyes created the illusion that there were many more stars on this particular night in autumn. The cold touch of the roof tiles made me shiver. The fall months brought with it a cold breeze that makes people look for shelter in the warmth of their home. I did no such thing.

I looked up at the sky gasping for air, trying to find an answer to the question that's been in my mind for months now, "why is it never me?" I've always looked up at the night sky trying to find answers to my endless questions about life. Every night I come out here. Every night I wonder and gasp for air as the silent sobs seem to suffocate me.

My friends don't seem to have the same thoughts as me. Mundane things are all they think about, but these "things" that burden their minds don't seem to burden mine. I have become too worried about the dealings of the universe and my place in it to worry about the mundane. A whole night deep in my anxieties has created distance between me and my friends.

I've spoken to them many times about what I was feeling; this anxiety that I can't shake about my place and this horrible feeling that seems to have taken hold of me and won't let go, but they don't seem to understand.

I thought no one would until I met him.

The characters include Seungcheol, Jaebeom, Changkyun, Wonwoo, Dino, Yeri, Yunjin, and the main character Yumi. The love interests of course are Seungcheol and Yumi, which you can imagine her however you want, but she does have a set appearance. 

This story is set in college where all the characters range from the ages of 21 to 23 and is mostly set in the real world, no supernatural beings. 

But that's all. I really hope you guys check it out because I am very, very proud of how it's going.