*𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

-나는 그들의 것, 그들은 내 꺼야-

"guys?" i mumbled, drawing their attention from each other, "what are you doing here so early areum?" 

joshua looked at me with a shocked expression and then back at the clock in his hand, "s-school ended early," i stuttered, trying my best not to show that i was lying, "what's going on?" i stepped closer to them.

"give us the room jungkook," seungcheol ordered him with his usual cold expression, but there was something in his eyes, something like sadness.

jungkook bowed and left through the front door without hesitating.

he may be close to them but when seungcheol orders something, he does it without hesitating. almost as if he was afraid of seungcheol.

"what's going on guys? you're starting to scare me," i chuckled nervously, but they kept their tense and shocked expressions on their face without faltering.

"areum, come sit down," seungkwan said to me as he pointed to the couch for me.

"okay," i mumbled as i sat down in front of them, some of them decided to sit down beside me as well.

"some of us... are going to go away for a while," he said as he looked at me with sad eyes.

but i still didn't understand what he meant, what's the problem? 

they always go away for something and then come back a week or two later, a month max. 

so what's the big deal?

they've been doing this since i can remember, and they always come back soon after. i've tried to ask them but every time i ask, they brush it off and change the topic. so i stopped asking.

"okay, you guys are always leaving and coming back. what's the problem?" i said with a nervous chuckle, unsure of what their next words are going to be.

"no areum, this time it's going to be different. this time we're going away for a long time," seungcheol said to me with an emotionless expression, but his eyes gave him away again. they were filled with sadness.

"for how long?" i muttered, still not fully understanding, "it could be months to years," jun said as he took my hand in his.

my eyes silently began to tear up, my vision going slightly blurry from the tears, "but y-you'll come back, right?" i muttered through my stutters.

"yeah, but it might be a long time before we see you again," mingyu said quietly.

a silence fell among us, a terrifying silence that seemed to swallow me whole. i didn't want to believe what they were saying. 

years?!

"can you please tell me why?" i mumbled and sniffled, a few tears escaping from my eyes and falling down my cheek, i quickly wiped it away though.

"no, i'm sorry," joshua said to me.

"why not!?" i raised my voice a bit and stood up.

"areum, calm down," jihoon said, shocked at my sudden outburst at them".

no, why should i?! you guys have been doing this for years and i've never gotten an explanation! so, please tell me now. i want to know why you k-keep leaving!" i yelled at them, pouring out my frustration and anger at them.

the years of being in the dark about why they left made me frustrated and it ignited rage in me. all i want is an explanation and they've never given me that.

tears feel down my face, flowing freely from my eyes. myungho came up to me and engulfed me in a hug in an attempt to calm me down. it didn't work much but i still hugged him back.