𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

-나는 그들의 것, 그들은 내 꺼야-

about a week has passed since i went out with wonwoo. it was a strange experience overall, he was so attentive and even kind, it's something i've never truly seen much of. but what he said at the end of the day shook me.

i was supposed to believe that we were moving so suddenly because some old vampire wanted to meet me and because he had found where we lived. but why would he ever want to meet me? the only special thing about me is that i was raised by thirteen men and that they were supernatural. other than that, i'm just a regular girl.

a simple human girl.

what could he possibly want with me?

i was in my room watching a french animated series. i had gotten to the fourth season so it's safe to say i was invested in the show by now.

i was at the episode where the supposed antagonist was revealed to be the older form of the protagonist and the love interest of the protagonist had just kissed him

i was at the episode where the supposed antagonist was revealed to be the older form of the protagonist and the love interest of the protagonist had just kissed him. (a/n btw the show is named wakfu, it's actually really good and i highly recommend it)

"what the heck" i muttered as i looked at the laptop screen. "i thought he was the bad guy" i narrowed my eyes.

i was upstairs in my bedroom, invested in the series when i heard the opening and closing of the front door a floor below me. my head turned to my bedroom door, "are the guys back already?"

they told me that they were going to go out for a bit, that i shouldn't leave the house. i was left alone with somi to take care of me. they didn't say much other than that

i paused the laptop and stood up from my bed, hoping to welcome them back home but i was stopped the moment i stepped outside my room.

somi appeared before me, "hey unnie" i greeted the older woman, "are they already back?" i started walking a little forward. "ms. areum, i've been instructed to keep you from going downstairs"

"why?" i tried to look down the steps where the stairs led to the living-room to see why. "mr. seungcheol simply said that if you were to come out of your room that i should instruct you to go back inside"

"he didn't say why?" i furrowed my eyes slightly, confused at the situation before me. is something happening?

"all i know is that a man arrived with the others and that i'm not to let you out of your room" she bowed at me.

"okay, i'll stay in my room. but who is the man?" i pulled her into my bedroom and closed the door. "they called him taemin, that is all i know."

"taemin?" i repeated to myself.

over the years, since i moved here to france, somi has become someone that i look at as a sister. she always takes care of me and sometimes i help her with the chores of the house, like cleaning and on rare occasions making dinner when joshua requests for her to make it. i've always tried to get her to be informal with me, but she has been consistent in called me ms. areum, instead of just areum.