Day 2: Sick

"Something's wrong, I can feel it." Mumbo didn't even turn around before stating the obvious. The way Grian had very ungracefully landed in his base, as well as the four sneezes that came directly afterwards - yeah. Mumbo was suspicious.

"M'fine, it's just dusty in here."

Mumbo turned around with a small sigh. "I just swept ten minutes ago."

Grian looked worse for wear, bags under his eyes and a worryingly pale green complexion.

"Grian, are you sick?"

"Ahaha, no, no of course not!"

Mumbo pursed his lips. "You're back early from you meeting with Scar."

Grian let out a nervous laugh. "Uh Scar had other matters to attend t-" he broke out into another sneezing fit.

Mumbo pulled out his communicator.

Mumbo Jumbo: Grian's sick

GoodTimesWithScar: I knew it!

Stressmonster: Oh dear, hope he's okay

Mumbo Jumbo: Xisuma, can you take care of him? You're more qualified than me for this. Also, he's as stubborn as you.

Xisumavoid: Of course, bring him over.

"Alright Gri. Let's get you to Xisuma before this bug gets worse." Mumbo gently grabbed Grian's arm, leading him out of the base.

In the couple minutes Mumbo was typing, Grian had gotten much worse. He was pretty zoned out now, a small whine escaping him as Mumbo led him out.

After thinking for a moment, Mumbo swiftly picked Grian up bridal-style and hurried over to Xisuma's.

__________________________

"Xisuma?"

The Admin quickly flew down the to front of his base at the call of his name, greeted by Mumbo and a very sickly Grian.

Mumbo gingerly handed the hermit over. "He's a little delirious, started talking nonsense on the way over." The redstoner warned. "I think he's dehydrated as well."

"Gotcha." Xisuma nodded, making his way to the bed he'd set up and placing Grian down. The builder whined a little, muttering something about leather and endermen.

Xisuma handed him a water bottle. "Drink."

__________________________

Being honest, I wrote this late at night and didn't finish. But I'll complete this prompt when I have the time :)