Day 31: Vampire Grian

"So there's supposedly a vampire in this haunted mansion." Xisuma sighed. "And so they called us."

"Well, we do literally have a zombie and a ghost on our team, as well as a mummy." Iskall pointed out.

"Good point. what else do we know?"

Mumbo shuffled his feet. "They also called this other company, but Ren's background check said that they prefer to get rid of this kind of stuff."

Xisuma frowned. "Well that's not very nice of them. I guess we can go check it out."

_____________

The place was dark and well, spooky. Cobwebs, dust, the whole shebang.

The group split up, Mumbo getting paired with a guy from the other team. They headed upstairs, his partner complaining about vampires.

"-and they're so predictable! Always with their black hair and tall, lanky figure. They're so easy to spot! Wearing black cloaks, they honestly stick out like a sore thumb!" He grumbled. "And they're dangerous too! They go straight for the neck, I tell you. No mercy!"

"Um, misters?"

The two whirled around.

Standing behind them was a guy who looked a little younger than them, with blonde hair and sun-kissed skin. He had a puffy red sweater on and was incredibly short. "Uh, hi, sorry. I came in here looking for my cats and I gt lost. Can you help me find the exit?"

"Um... sure."

______________

"So the so-called 'vampire' was just a guy looking for his cats." Xisuma sighed.

Iskall laughed. "Well, we found the cats at least."

"Maui! Pearl! Oh there you are my kitties!" The guy cooed, the cats scampering over. He scooped them up, definitely used to holding two cats at once. "Thanks for finding them! This place is a maze! Oh! I'm Grian by the way."

Xisuma nodded. "Nice to meet you."

"Well, I best be off then!" Grian grinned, and a bit of shock ripped through the group.

White fangs, peeking out of his mouth, as he skipped out the door into the bright moonlight.

And in seconds, he was gone.