Day 18: Catnip

Note: This was inspired by some one-shots I read so uh... yeah. This one will likely have a part 2 as well.

____________________

Grian may have been an avian, but if anyone knew him, they knew he acted more like a cat than anything. In fact, his father was a cat hybrid while his mum was an Avian. Grian inherited his looks and physical attributes from his mum, and everything else from his dad.

So it wasn't that surprising when Grian reacted to the catnip Scar had.

Scar couldn't remember why he had it in his inventory, but it managed to spill out during a meeting between him and the rest of the Jungle Gang. He'd been digging around his inventory for a marker or something, and the small pouch had fallen out, spilling over Grian.

Scar had immediately apologized, but Grian had already fallen under. His wings had puffed up and his pupils had blown wide, and he curiously sniffed the herb specks on his sweater sleeve.

"Grian?" Iskall asked hesitantly.

Grian glanced down at the pouch, which after spilling on him had fallen on the floor, spilling the rest of it's contents everywhere.

In the next two seconds, Grian had dropped to the floor and began rolling in the catnip like a cat.

"Oh dear me!" Mumbo exclaimed. "What do we do now?"

Scar let out a long sigh. "One of us has to look after him until it wears off."

"And how long would that be?" Stress asked.

"Ehh, a few hours maybe." Scar answered.

Iskall shrugged before scooping Grian up and carrying him bridal-style. "I got nothing better to do so I'll look after him."