Preface:

This story revolves around Dream, GeorgeNotFound and WilburSoot in real life. So I will be using their real names and if for any reason you're not sure, I have a character page below!

I've based the story off a youtube video, ft. Mxmtoons regarding the fun twitter drama between her Dream and GeorgeNotFound, the video also ft. Wilbur Soot who asked Dream out on a date. I can't explain the video well, so here's the clip.

I've switched around the roles and changed the story, but it is similar to this.

(Please go subscribe to Brethel)

Every scene is associated with the song, certain lyrics and melodies matched up with the plot.

I've split the story into four main parts. Each chapter is at most a page long, because I felt like this story could be told in a short amount of words.

I intended for this story to pull on your heart strings, to make you feel what the artist of the song may have been feeling (Conan Gray), I listened to Heather over and over, hearing the emotion in Conan's voice, the way he told the entire story.

(I also just listened to it over and over because it's an amazing song, and honestly I'm not sure if this story will actually make you cry because only incredible, beautiful stories make you cry, and this one definitely isn't that incredible and beautiful, but if you do, please let me know.)

READER IS GENDER NEUTRAL AND DOES NOT GO BY ANY PRONOUNS FOR THOSE THAT ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THEY/THEM!

Thank you for choosing to read this story. I know I'm taking a risk, telling the story of such a beautiful song in my own words, so I'm grateful to have you all here with me.

I originally took this down because of all the drama around the Minecraft Community and I have frankly left the fandom, but I decided to keep this fic and a few others open. I've now re-published them for you guys and I'm in the process of re-editing and repairing to match my current writing style, please enjoy.

(Seriously, I love all you all. I just hope it's a version you'll enjoy reading! ♡)

I apologise in advance,

─── Hope.⋆¸*ೃ☼