˚·₊ ͟͟͞͞A/n ͟͟͞͞₊·˚

i'm not even sure what to say.

this story was not to be taken seriously, it was really just me testing the waters and trying a new style of writing. i have a bad habit of writing detailed paragraphs then getting really lazy. i wanted to see if i could make this my own style.

apologies that the story was possibly clichè angst, i have difficulty understanding other peoples emotions and it leads to me being out of touch with myself and others so writing y/n to not be a walking sob story was difficult.

this one was so short and honestly wasn't very good, i'm overwhelmed by the fact that i actually completed it. it took heather being replayed over and over and over and over as i wrote, it took my two-a.m.-crack ideas, and of course, it took all of you.

fyi, this story is extremely toxic. y/n's obsessive behaviour came from being dependent on clay, feeling unwanted by anyone else. it's never really addressed but clay was very manipulative and forced y/n into a dependency on him.

either way i'm pleasantly shocked you all stuck with this until the end, and i really hope you enjoyed at least some of it <3

and, of course, i have to thank our king; conan. thank you for writing such a beautiful song, and i'm very sorry for probably, definitely, butchering the whole thing. you're amazing, i love you, and i hope you forgive me.

it's not intended to be good i just wanted to try a sob story myself and to be honest it was kinda hard to do. i don't know how people do it.

shout out to @buriningIpassion, partly because she wanted one. make sure to read her stories i'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by her talent.

if you enjoyed i have another x reader featuring the whole dream team inside of minecraft it's called 'Serendipity, dreamteam×reader(1]' and is book one of a planned two book series. also! i have a fanfic for our favourite green smiley face 'Obstinate, dreamwastaken'

again thanks for reading and yeahhhh.

i love you and take care! <3

[ hope ]