Chapter 1 - revisting the past.

AS I WALKED INTO the place that I once called home, memories came flooding back of how my family once treasured me and how I had loved them with all my heart

AS I WALKED INTO the place that I once called home, memories came flooding back of how my family once treasured me and how I had loved them with all my heart. When Klaus would always team up with me when we had to kick some supernatural ass and when things got intense, he would pretend not to care for me yet protect me whenever someone dare speak of my name badly. And dearest Elijah would always treat me like a princess, yet he knew I was a badass. Oh, how I wish things didn't have to of change. But they have.

Laurentia Mikealson. The forgotten one, along with my sister Freya and Henrik. We all know that my mother gave Freya up to my Aunt Dalia when she was only a toddler and that Henrik was brutally slaughtered by the beasts that call themselves werewolves. But who am I you may ask? Why I am the youngest Mikealson, now that Henrik is gone. Rebekah's secret twin to be exact.

My mother Esker - the original witch - decided to keep me a secret, since instead of being born human or a witch, I was born as something known as an absorber. Absorbers basically are witches that can't use magic unless they find something or someone who contains magic. They then use that magic like any other witch would. In the era that I was born in, absorbers were a disgrace to a family, mainly known as "stealers of magic" and "unnatural witches", so my mother decided to keep me hidden at all costs, even from my father, because she was afraid of what he would do to me if he found out about my existence. 

At about the age of 7 my mother let Elijah in on the little secret, and he met me for the first time. He was so happy to know that he had another little sister and always played with me  when he could sneak into my hidden room. Soon after, my mother introduced Niklaus to me at the age of 11, and me and him became very close. He would spend hours talking to me about how father disrespected him and beated him whenever he made the slightest mistake in training. He found comfort in talking to me as I could understand his problems and how he was always feeling like the black sheep, since I was born I was always an outsider and never belonged. Always the secret.

When the time came of Henrik's death,  my mother told my father about me, since I was close to being discovered anyway.  My mother and father then decided to turn us into vampires, not only hoping it would protect us from the wolves, but also because it might prevent me from being an absorber for any longer. This did not work, however since I was now a vampire I had got a constant source of magic so I was basically a vampire - witch cross breed.

When I thought that it would finally be my time to be free and be with my family, I was wrong. Both my parents turned there backs on me saying I was more a freak of nature now, then I was before. They kicked me to the curb, threatening to kill me if I didn't leave and never return.

Over the centuries I not only discovered my new abilities such as speed, strength and compulsion, but I also learned how to properly use my magic. In the 18th century I attempted to track my long lost family using a locator spell that I had been practicing for weeks. In 1703, I had tracked them to New Orleans, later reuniting with Klaus and Elijah whilst Rebekah was wondering the city. Trying to surprise my twin sister, I went looking for her in the city, somehow later waking up in a cell, in a place called the Augustine Society. A place where vampires are experimented and tested on, seeing what organs can heal and what organs cannot.

One time I had tried to escape using a cloking spell, however was later caught and decided to be "put down". This is when they discovered that I was apart of the Original vampire family and did a lot more severe operations on me. After over 300 years of torture I managed to escape when using a 'doubling spell' to give myself lots of blood, therefore giving me lots of strength and able to break out.

Which now leads me to this very point. The year 2018. Where I'm going to finally stop chasing my family and start living for me. I'm the original witch-vampire hybrid, with an immortal life, yet I've hardly experienced anything on my bucket list. So I'm getting settled in my old family home, The french quarter, in New Orleans, to finally start afresh. 

As I'm walking up the stairs to the second floor I get excited about all the new things I'm going to do in this new life. I'm definitely going to get a hot boyfriend and I'm probably going to have a good feast tonight as well. As I stop to look at some of the old family paintings, getting ready to take them down, I hear a faint noise coming from one of my brothers old bedrooms. I quietly remove my heels so I won't make a noise and tip-toe towards Elijah's old bedroom, making sure to hold my breath just incase they have vamp hearing. When I come close to the open door I use my vamp speed to rush into the room, catching the women off guard as I pin her against the wall. As I look into her fearful eyes, she says, 'You don't want to mess with a Mikaelson.'

 Assuming she's talking about me I press my elbow harder on her neck, making sure that she can't say anything else about my ratchet family. 'Your damn right you don't,' I say confidently, before sinking my razor sharp teeth into her neck. 

The taste being euphoric and blissfully good, the women starts gasping for air as I continue to take her life away. Just before I'm about to deliver this women to Satan's doorstep, I feel someone yank me off the women and speed me outside the room, pressing my face and whole body against the cold, brick wall. Feeling the my enemies breath on my neck, I assume that he or she is a bloodsucker, obviously related to that women in some way. As they are about to speak there grip loosens, so I turn around, bashing my head into there's, nearly knocking them over the edge into the middle of the french quarter.  Before I have chance to throw a punch I hear a deep, familiar voice question my name, 'B-bambi?'

As my head swiftly turns around, I meet eyes with a person I once called brother. Standing tall, in a deep, blue suit staring at me as if he had just seen a ghost, was Elijah Mikaelson. Looking at me from top to bottom to make sure that it was me. Before I have any time to say anything, the blonde headed girl who attacked me asks confused, 'Elijah. Who the bloody hell is this?!'

 As Elijah goes to speak, I turn my head back to face the attractive women and say, 'I'm Laurentia.' 

'Laurentia Mikaelson'.