Chapter 9 - The favourite brother

Point of view - Laurentia Mikaelson

I SCREAM IN UTTER terror as the unknown, brown-haired man strokes my cheek, then edging my body as far away from him as possible whilst I'm still clasped down to the surgery table. All I can think about is how this is it, there going to start cutting me open not caring about my pain, I'm going to cry until I pass out from exhaustion and blood loss, and then it's going to be that same cycle for hundreds of years. I'm not going to see my family again and these people, they're going to break me. I'm going to be an experiment for the rest of my eternal life.

I can't fully see the man's face as it's blurred, another fun poison effect, however it looks full of danger, full of hatred for my kind. I see his mouth moving as he talks to the other brown-haired, taller man, not being able to hear what they're saying, just seeing there lips moving as the shorter man put his hand around my neck and rips the metal clasp off me. Like sharks, they circle me looking down at me as they viciously rip the rest of the metal clasps off my arms and legs, freeing me from the surgery table. Wobblily, I sit up and stare at the two men in disgust through my blurry vision and cautiously lift myself off the table and onto the floor, nearly tripping over from the poison effecting my balance and energy levels.

The taller man comes to my aid and assists me, confusing me, yet giving me a great opportunity to kill the brown-haired human and potentially escape.

- S N A P -

I break his neck without hesitation, watching him immediately drop to the floor after and lie there dead, then blowing a stray piece of hair out of my face. I see the other brown-haired man across the room mouthing something to me, yet I'm unable to hear him and start to shakily run towards the pale, turquoise curtains hoping to escape but he somehow zooms in front of me, cutting me off, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder as I kick and scream. Terrified, I feel tears poor out of my eyes and drip onto the brown-haired mans shoulder, as I do everything in my power to break free from his hold.

Not being effected by my constant attempts to break free, the man continues to carry me through the curtains and down a dark, creepy corridor, as I kick, punch, hit and scream, completely hysterical. Using my last bit of remaining energy, I whip my head back to above his neck and bite down slowly draining him of his blood, expecting him to fall down and start to rot, dead on the stony floor to be eaten by the rats. However he somehow stays alive, rips me away from his neck and forcefully pushes me to the end of the corridor, making me bang my head and drift in and out of consciousness.

For a while, I attempt to fight my bodies natural instinct of wanting to fall asleep and desperately try to keep my eyes open, worrying that he might be taking me to get operated on. However, I soon give in to the darkness and the last thing I remember is a curly-haired blonde guy, again with a blurry face, force feeding me his blood.