Chapter 12 - A monster

SUDDENLY I GASP AS I feel my lungs being filled with the air that I didn't know I needed

SUDDENLY I GASP AS I feel my lungs being filled with the air that I didn't know I needed. I look around and see Rebekah sitting up next me, surrounded by a circle of what I'm guessing is salt - salt that is used for spells. I notice that I am also surrounded by the same white circle and then sit up and turn my head around to see my other four siblings. My glare lands on my eldest, blonde-headed sibling, Freya, 'Bitch,' I sassed at her, before pulling myself up from the floor as I see Rebekah doing the same, 'So I'm guessing that you found the memory?' I queried whilst raising an eyebrow, assuming that was why we had been pulled out of my head.

The three blondes all look at me with a fearful expression causing me to return it with a confused one. Rebekah quickly sped out of the room, making me furrow my brows even more and wanting to know what they saw, 'Elaborate,' Elijah commands them, taking the words right out of my mouth.

Freya takes a step towards me whilst opening her mouth at the same time, going to say something, before Niklaus cuts her off, 'Rebekah is just being dramatic because we saw some memories that she might not have wanted to reveal to us,' he answers, whilst giving my older sister a death glare, 'However we did find the memory.'

I raise my eyebrows at this, wanting him to continue as Kol replies, 'Well then, how is she planning on killing the lot of us?'

The two of them give each other a small glance, 'She is plotting to find The White Oak stake by allying with Marcel. This Thursday,' he briefs us, being blunt and not sharing too much information, which leads me to think that they're keeping something from the three of us.

And I plan to find out what.

'Well I guess that Thursday will be her last day on this Earth then,' I beamed, sneakily smiling at my other siblings, 'Thanksgiving is officially my favourite celebration.'

'Well now that is out of the way, how about we move onto more interesting conversation, like how you, darling, had a fiancée,' Kol quips, whilst turning his head to face me and wiggling his eyebrows.

I give him a stare that, literally, could kill before slapping him angrily on the cheek, causing it to go a bright red colour, 'Congratulations, you have officially just been kicked out of your own room' I hiss at him, then looking at my other siblings who didn't watch the memory and seeing Freya with her jaw slightly dropped and Klaus with an amused look plastered onto his face, 'Oh shut up, the both of you!' I barked at the two of them, hearing Elijah chuckle before I zoom off to my room, ready for bed.

***

I woke up this morning feeling quite refreshed as last night was one of those nights were I just slept like a baby, which is a rare occurrence for me with all the nightmares. I guess the memory spell must have tired me out. Kol had been sleeping on the couch, as I had quite literally kicked him out for the night, so it was just me left to my own devices in his room. I decided that the best thing that I can do to prepare for this whole mother-daughter-family confrontational dinner thing, is make everyone in this horribly unfashionable family look as presentable as I can possibly make them. Therefore, after I had gotten changed into a comfy yet incredibly cool outfit, consisting of some torn jeans and a white cropped jumper, I started getting to work.