Chapter 2 - Episodes

'ELIJAH? IS SHE TELLING the truth? Is she a Mikaelson?', Rebekah asks Elijah, confused

Elijah looks to me with tears in his eyes, as I stare at him back coldly. Wondering who this blonde bimbo is I question Elijah, saying, 'Who is this women? Another child mother kept a secret?'

Elijah looks at us both, opening his mouth to speak, 'Rebekah-,' but before he could finish, the other blonde women that I attacked, hobbles in, holding her neck, trying to loose as little blood as possible.

 As Elijah puts the women's arm around him to comfort her, I sarcastically ask, 'So your not dead?'

The women looks at me with absolute disgust, as I look her up and down, wondering who the heck she is. As Elijah feeds the injured women his blood, I turn to face the women who attacked me, as she also faces me, confused. She looks me up and down, as I do the same, admiring her beautiful body and facial features. She asks fearlessly, 'Who are you and what where you doing in Elijah's room?'.

I look at her straight in the eye, to show her that I'm not fearful of whoever she may be, 'I was obviously having some supper before bed', I say, rolling my eyes sarcastically. I turn back facing Elijah and the other girl, radiating with my normal confidence, as I then laugh and say, 'Thankyou by the way, you were delicious.' 

Angered by my sarcasm, the blonde bimbo speeds towards me, ready to throw a punch my way. However, before she can even begin to hurt me, I shout, 'Phasmatos motus!' sending, the Barbie wannabe into the middle of the French quarter using a telekinesis spell. 

Before she hits the ground, Klaus, followed by another vampire, catches her, then speeding up the stairs to see what's going on. 'Elijah, could you please explain to me why our dear sister has just been flung across the room?!' Klaus asks, in his normal angered tone before meeting eyes with me. 

As I give him the normal bitchy glare, he returns it, staring deeply into my cold eyes. However, before anyone can say anything else to me, I speed off into one of the rooms down the hall, leaving the tension behind. As I enter the large room I see a young, freckled girl, painting flowers and butterflies onto a canvas. She distracts my from my troubled mind and calms my fears of having another episode. As I walk up to approach her, I can faintly hear my siblings arguing with the other vampires I saw before. I can't understand what they're saying but I'm assuming that it's about my surprise appearance and how I threw princess blondie into the middle of the French quarter. Whoopsie. Anyways, the freckled girl stops painting her flowers and looks at me confused, probably wondering who I am. So I crouch down to her level and put out my hand to shake hers, saying, 'Hi my name is Laurentia. Who are you?'

She looks at me with a friendly expression, through her gorgeous crystal, blue eyes and says happily, 'My name is Hope,' then grabs my hand and shakes it. 

When shaking her hand I feel myself absorbing some of her energy by accident, and feeling more power then I have ever before. Curious about this little girls abilities, I decide to ask her if she knows anything about the supernatural. I stand up, from crouching down and ask her, 'So, little one, do you believe in magic?' I say as child friendly as possible. 

She responds quickly, excitedly saying, 'Yeah of course! I'm a witch and have magical superpowers and my mum and dad are both called hybrids, which are really cool!'

I laugh at Hope's excitement, thinking of a time when I was excited about being special when I was younger. Before I can respond to Hope, a women barges into the room, walking towards us with a not very friendly expression. 'Who the hell are you and what are you doing with my daughter?!' She questions bluntly, whilst picking Hope up.

 'Woah, calm down. I was just chatting with your daughter, ease up hybrid,' I say in response to her shouting. 

Slowly dropping Hope onto the ground, the women whispers something in her ear and she walks out the room, leaving me and the overprotective-hybrid mother alone. 'Listen,' I say in my serious voice, 'I know that she's your daughter and that you want to protect her, but if your thinking of picking a fight, then you have chosen one of the worse times, crazy-lady.'

She stared at me emotionlessly, like a robot, ready to destroy the enemy, whilst my breathing started to increase and my head began to heat up. My palms got sweaty from the heat and I started to feel that horrible clammy feeling, once again. My whole body was shaking with uncontrollable fear as I stared into her piercing eyes, wishing I was any place else. My mind started rushing with all the flashbacks from my 300 years in the Augustine Society and felt like the organs were being removed from me all over again. However, it was like, this time I was ready to fight. I had absorbed some of this new power, that made me feel invincible and as if I could take down every single person that hurt me. The women started saying something, however I couldn't hear a word she was saying, as all I could focus on was protecting myself from whoever stood in my way. My body still hot and shaking, my breath still increasing, yet my goal remained the same, even when I heard the doors click open and people rushing towards me, like they were about to run me over. Rushing towards me, I follow my instinct to defend myself against anyone who could be a threat and released all the amazing power, that I had been feeling inside of me ever since I touched that girl. It's felt relieving and euphoric, to feel my pain and suffering go away along with all the power that I had just released.
It made my troubles go away.