Chapter 3 - I'm all alone.

AS I SLOWLY OPEN my eyes, I realise that I am not in the same place that I was before

AS I SLOWLY OPEN my eyes, I realise that I am not in the same place that I was before. Everywhere was dark, except from the light that came from the flickering candles and the air was full of dust. I try to take a deep breath, as I calm my nerves, and take in my surroundings. As I look down, I see that both my hands, have been chained up in some heavy, rusty handcuffs, weighing me down and making it difficult for me to stand up and gain my balance. As soon as I'm sturdy on my feet, I try to use my vampire strength to break out of the metal handcuffs, until I soon realise that I have been drugged with vervain, making me a lot weaker than I was before. In attempt to destroy the handcuffs, I try to use a destruction spell, hoping that whoever was keeping me here, didn't realise that I was a hybrid. As I continue to try and use my magic to destroy the handcuffs, I soon come to the realisation that these aren't just handcuffs, they are a dark object, called 'The cursed shackles' which prevent me from casting any spells.

Giving up on trying to escape from the handcuffs, I go to explore the dark, eerie cave, wondering if I'm still in New Orleans. I come to an abrupt halt, as I walk straight into a barrier spell, noticing a small, ring of salt surrounding me, keeping me trapped like animal. Feeling helpless and weak from the vervain, I sit back down, leaning against the same rock covered in dirt that I was leaning on when I awoke before. Having no energy and feeling pain from the toxic, poisonous vervain in my system, I ploddingly fell in and out of sleep.

Gradually, I awaken to the screeching sound of my brothers arguing with not only each other, but also with princess barbie, the girl I tried to eat, crazy hybrid mother and the random vampire that caught the princess barbie with Klaus before. With no one noticing that I'm awake, I decide to listen to there conversation, since I lack the strength to speak. 'So what even happened?', questioned the girl I tried to eat.

Then all eyes went to the women who claims to be the mother of the magical freckled girl, who was there when my episode began. 'Well, I just walked into the room to check on Hope, then I saw this random women talking to her,' she explained, talking about me, 'I obviously am very protective over Hope, since she's my daughter and there is a war going on, so I shouted at the mystery women asking what she was doing talking to Hope,' she finishes.

'...and after that?' the blonde bimbo asks in response.

The hybrid women shrugs and says, 'I don't know, she just started shaking, then you all came in'.

Everyone then went silent and all I could hear was the cogs turning in there heads, probably thinking about what they're going to do with me and why I attacked them. I sighed, frustrated, thinking about all my plans on how I was going to live here and start a fresh, and how they were ruined the moment I stepped into this hell of a city. I decided to break the awkward silence by finally letting everyone know that I've awoke from my dreadful, poisonous slumber. 'Wow Klaus, I must of really baffled you, if even your quiet,' I say, with my usual sarcastic tone, looking to my left to see Elijah and princess barbie trying not to chuckle.