Chapter One

Bang!

You slammed your suitcase on the floor, flustered and frustrated. Not only had your flight been delayed for some four hours, but now you were soaking wet. Your makeup ran down your face in saturated globs, making you look like something straight out of a horror movie. Your dress - well, it was ruined to say the least - was dank and muddy from falling into that icky, semi-transparent puddle that was on the path to the hotel. You angrily forced your tights off your legs and crumpled them into a ball, throwing them into the nearest corner soon after. Why, why, why?! You felt tears begin to form in the corners of your eyes. You furiously wiped them away and began to unpack, ignoring your atrocious physical situation. No, nothing mattered now. All you wanted to do was curl up into a little ball and go to sleep. Forever.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A clock in the room next door went off. Your body stiffened as you counted the chimes, reluctant but curious to know what the time was. You'd gotten to the hotel around ten o' clock at night, so maybe it was....eleven? One, two, three...... Silence. Holy shit, you thought, it's three in the morning! You suddenly began to feel sleepy. Shit. You walked over to the bedside and yanked off your (F/C) dress, throwing it beside you. You fumbled with your bra clasp before finally unlatching it, and then you slipped off your panties. You flopped down on the warm hotel bed, allowing the six pillows to envelope your body. You smelled putrid compared to the clean, freshly washed smell of the comforter around you. Note to self: Take a shower. You closed your eyes and relaxed, allowing yourself to slip into the deep comfort of sleep. Your last thoughts were those of steamy showers and relaxing baths.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP-

You groaned as you smacked your phone with enough force to knock out a grown man. You checked the time as you got out of your warm bed, cringing a little bit when you realized that you had only gotten at most four hours of sleep. "Seven o' clock....time to face the day," you mumbled to yourself, wondering how much you really wanted to believe that. You trudged out of bed and to the bathroom, slightly excited about the idea of maintaining some form of cleanliness. You turned the water nozzle to hot and quickly entered the shower. The water slid over your shoulders making you shiver in delight. The muck and excess filth washed off your body into a small drain near the base of the nozzle and after only a few minutes, your skin was clear and dewy, completely purified of the unholy waste that had resided there previously. You hesitantly stepped out of the shower. A cool breeze greeted your skin, making you shudder a little bit. After slipping on your favorite outfit you headed out the door, somewhat prepared to face the day. Right before you exited the bedroom you noticed a note in an envelope on the dresser. It was a plain white envelope in a plain size; However, it seemed a little bulky just for paper. You shrugged and made your way out, sure that it was room service. I'll check it when I get back.... you sighed as you exited the room, and some small part of you wanted to drown in your comforter again. No, not today, you thought to yourself.

Today is gonna be great.

Huh

...

...

...

...li'l forboding dontcha think?

Anyway, this is my first story. It's in honor of my first follower, dr.loser.

Thank you so much for your support! I didn't know if you guys would like my work but lo and behold, here we are

Anyway, see you soon.

-Chanson