Chapter Fourteen

"Wake up, cream puff."

You grumbled and turned.

"Wake u-up."

You groaned a little and stretched.

"Wake pleaseeeeee"

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Tim with a plate of....

BACON!?

You tentatively took turns looking at him and the bacon, begging with your eyes.

GIVE ME THE BACONNNN

He set it down in your lap. Excited, you hungrily shoved some bacon into your mouth.

You stopped.

Umm......this is a little crispy.

Mm.....I like it crispy.

Oh who am I kidding it's burnt

You forced a smile and began to slowly devour the charred meat, holding back a retch with every bite.

Don't ever cook for me again okay

He sighed with a smile. "Sorry....I've never made bacon before. I hope it's not too bad?"

Oh don't worry boy it's not too bad

its beyond horrible

You finished up the bacon with one last forced grin and swallowed it. Tim held out a glass of milk for you and you chugged it down, letting it wash away all remains of that cursed bacon.

"Well? Did you like it?"

You smiled once more, your mouth starting to hurt from all of your faux pleasure.

"The, um......milk was good."

He chuckled and kissed you on the cheek. "I tried, cream puff. I'll do better next time."

You suddenly got very suspicious.

Why you ackin so sus boy

"Wait a minute....why the sudden change in attitude?" You asked, curious as to what he wanted.

"Oh, nothing." He smiled. "I just want to make you happy."

If you had any more milk in your mouth you would've spit it out by now.

"Happy? You want to make me happy?" You laughed. "Why don't I believe that?"

He stroked your tricep lovingly, causing you to jerk away from him. "I've been thinking.....look, Y/N. I really, really love you. That's why you're here-" You scoffed. "-and I want to make you feel good both physically and emotionally. I feel like I've been doing nothing but hurting you....maybe it's time for a change."

Then let me go bitch

"So.....will you let me go?"

He took your wrist and rubbed it, making you relax a little. "No. You're still my little cream puff.....I have to keep you safe from others."

Your breath hitched in your throat. "What do you mean....others?"

He smiled. "Other people who want to keep you. You're my toy. Only mine."

You leaped up and out of his grasp. Wow. That turned creepy real fast.

You sighed and walked over to the trapdoor out of the attic. "Well, I guess that's an improvement."

He cocked his head as you walked down the attic, confused and flustered.

You didn't know what to feel anymore.

Lemon ho

Seriously, I can see the lemon from here

It's cominggggggggggggggggg

soon to blu-ray

But anyway.

Cya bitches

-Vendetta