Chapter Seven

*LEMON WARNING* 

Can't say I didn't warn you now can you

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

.....help me!

You gasped for air, suddenly finding it very hard to breathe.

There he was.

With a chain.

You choked on air then, cursing yourself for being so naive. Why didn't I just shut up and listen? Your eyes grew watery with tears as he began to advance toward you.

"Don't cry, cream puff. I'll be gentle."

You shuddered as gutter thoughts filled your mind. You suddenly wished you were more perverse.....maybe you wouldn't be so fearful right now. You tripped with a gasp, falling straight on your arse. He chuckled.

"You're really cute when you're scared."

You let out a verbal sob, fear flooding your mind, drowning your sanity. He snapped the chain fiercely, making you flinch as he did so. No, no, please....

Then came the waterworks.

You completely collapsed, sobbing and screaming. You were terrified of pain.....you couldn't do this.

No.

His footsteps continued making their way towards you, each landing echoing in your head as you tried to comprehend the mess you were in. You looked up only to immediately look back down.

He was right in front of you.

Suddenly, a burst of pure terror shot through you. You realized the full of what the universe had given you: a mysterious man who wanted to hurt you. A boyfriend who you thought was the one but hurt you. A world that did nothing but hurt you and eat at you day by day until there was nothing left.

You sobbed harder, if possible,

Horror rushed through your veins as you readied yourself.

The man snapped the chain one last time.

Suddenly, you set your priorities.

"P-Please......d-don't h-h-hurt me....."

You closed your eyes, preparing yourself for a blow.

But nothing came.

Instead, you began to feel a slight tingle in your jaw. You gasped in shock once you realized what it was.

It was the masked man. He had angled the mask so that only his mouth was showing, and he was now proceeding to kiss and bite your jawline.

You lightly moaned as butterflies began to form in your bladder area. He sucked then, and you moaned a little louder as blood began to rush to that spot.

No, what?! Y/N! He fucking kidnapped you!

Your conscience screamed at you as this was happening, but you were too far gone by then, consumed by pleasure. He began to move down your neck, nipping and sucking every few moments. He wrapped his hands around your body, his warmth enveloping you and he worked on your neck area.
"S-Stop....." you muttered.

Please don't stop.

What the hell Y/N

He finally reached your collar bone. As he licked it, he began to massage your back, his hands moving in soothing circles. You let yourself go limp in his grasp. You moaned suddenly as tingles formed in your upper breast.

It felt good. It felt really good.

However, you were an independent woman.

And you weren't going to go down that easily,

A plan formed in your mind as it dawned on you. You were vulnerable, but he was vulnerable too. At least more vulnerable than normal.

Now's your chance.

It wasn't much of a plan given that you were currently being pleasured by your kidnapper, but it was something. You slowly raised your hand and placed it on his neck as if to hold onto him, However, your plans were much more sinister. You began to move your legs a little, gasping as he bit your nipple.

Now or never.

You lifted one of your legs suddenly and kicked him.

In the balls.

He cried out in pain and collapsed beside you, holding his groin tenderly. You leapt up, stumbling a little, and you ran over to the car, set on escape.

Yes......yes!

...No, no!

His warm hands tackled you by the waist, pushing you to the ground. You landed with a thud. You struggled against his grip as prospects of torture and murder roamed freely around your mind. "Stop! Stop, no-"

Suddenly he stopped.

He began quivering.

You weren't sure, but you thought you could hear a faint "Sorry...." escape his lips.

"Let's go." He said smoothly in that same gentle voice he'd been using before.

And just like that, it was over.

You walked back over to the car, unsure of how to categorize this moment You were confused. Why did he stop?

Then, you woke up.

Ayooooooo

So there's a reason I made it a dream

I turned Masky into this violent character who didn't care about Y/N. The character should oppose Devin and comfort her rather than fuck her the second he finds her. That being said, I want to establish his personality.

But damn

Yall be having some strange dreams

Don't blame you tho

But anyway.

Tchuss.

-Chanson