Chapter Thirteen

You gasped, horrified.

Why were there stitches on your arm?!

Vennie pulled her hand away, content with her skills.

You only stared at your arm.

Everyone else eventually joined in. An awkward silence filled the air as you pondered what it could be.

Jack suddenly stood up. "I'm making lunch." He stated almost triumphantly as he marched off to the kitchen.

Vennie excitedly turned around to face jack as if nothing happened. "Ooo, what!?"

"SANDWICH" Jack blurted out. He then briskly walked to the kitchen, his head down.

Still confused, you followed him. "I'll help." You said gently as he began to lay out ingredients. "Thanks." He said, relieved.

Vennie skipped over. "I'LL HELP TOO GUYS!" Jack shoved her to the ground and then proceeded to spread mayo on bread slice couples.

Then you felt someone breathing on your neck.

You yelped and jumped to face the source of the heat, only to see Tim smelling you.

Um bitch what are you doing

Tim smiled, and then spoke in a husky voice, his eyes darkening.

You began to get turned on as he leaned into you.

He breathed a minty breath onto your neck.

"You smell like ketchup."

A tear escaped your eye.

Excuse me what did you just say

Silently crying, you turned around and cut up a tomato, thinking about how you were similar to the fat fruit.

"No wait I didn't mean it you're making sandwiches I mean-"

"Go away! After all, I smell like ketchup!"

Tim sulked away cursing himself. You began to feel bad; He might've just misspoke.

"Wowwwwwwww" Vennie marveled.

"No one asked for your opinion, asshole!" Tim screamed from the living room.

You sighed. I guess this is my life now.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

It was late at night. You heard cicadas singing in the woods outside. The moon shone brightly into the otherwise dark attic. Tim held you close to him (much to your dismay) and read a book, his mouth silently moving as he contemplated every sentence. You wondered what he was thinking as you began to drift to sleep in his arms. The smell of cigarettes soothed you as you blacked out.

Tim's POV (Because that's what's happening now)

She fell asleep on me. Huh. I didn't think it was possible,

I gently laid her down on the mattress, stroking her hip as I watched her smile in her sleep. I sighed lightly.

She'll never smile for me like that when she's awake.

I stared at her lovingly, watching her chest rising and falling rythymically.

I love her. I bit back tears.

I wish I didn't have to be so cruel to her. She was so fragile, so emotional.

Yet I was scared. Scared that she would leave me if I didn't command her with an iron fist.

Scared she wouldn't love me if I let her go.

I winced, noticing the catch 22 I was stuck in.

Suddenly, Y/N shuffled on the mattress, moaning quietly as she moved into a more comfortable position.

My face heated up. Oh my god, I love that sound.

I love it when she's happy. I want to be the reason she sings like that.

I sighed, making a promise to myself and to Y/N.

"Don't worry Y/N....I'll be gentle." I said softly, stroking her arm.

I'm gonna take care of you.

After all, you're mine.

Awwwww Tim showing his (soft?) side

Yeah guys, he's gonna treat y'all a lot better now

However, he'll still punish you when you do bad and force you to stay with him

Other than that he'll start being kind, at least now that he's snagged you

Also Imma add more Tim POVs

Feel free to tell me other ways he can be Yandere while still being kind. I'd love to hear what turns you guys on you guys want!

Also I feel a lemonnnnnnn

Mainly because it's in my eyes

But anyway.

Guten Morgen.

-Vendetta