Chapter Twenty-Four

What Tim didn't know is that his car was leaking oil.

You hadn't told him this in case you made up a plan where it could be of assistance. Little did you know that it would save his life.

No. He's not in danger.

Well now you were just in denial

Following the trail wasn't that hard. You drove alongside the oily line until suddenly, you saw something that made your face fall.

It was Tim's car, in a ditch. It was ruined and looked as though it had been flipped upside down. You ran up to the car, tears beginning to form in the corners of your eyes. You ducked into the ditch and looked up into the front window, but to no avail; All there was were a few splotches of blood and the wrecked seats. You winced as you took in the sight of one of the seats jammed into the dash. Had Tim been in that seat? Jack?

Your breath fanned out in plumes as you trudged out of the ditch. You looked around, screaming out 'Tim! Jack!" in case they were nearby, but, of course, you got no answer. Shudders rippled through your body. Was that she-demon involved with this?

Suddenly, you heard a rustle.

And it was close.

You jumped up, 360-ing as you held your hands out in front of you defensively. "Who's there!?" You called out.

There it was again.

You looked in the direction of the sound. Scowling, you picked up a clunky stick and progressed towards the bush. Suddenly, something jumped out. You shrieked.

Phew. It was just a squirrel.

You relaxed, until suddenly you world began to fade out. You drowsily looked at you arm upon feeling a strange sensation. You looked towards the squirrel and slurred "Was this your fault....?" before giggling like an idiot.

Suddenly, you blacked out.

Ummmmmmm

Hmmmmmm

Yeah.

Cool.

Bye.

-Vendetta