Chapter Nineteen

Tim's POV

Gone.

She was gone.

Panic ran rampant in my mind as Liu, Vennie and I all frantically searched for Y/N.

I hobbled over to the kitchen and noticed a shattered water glass on the floor. I picked up a small piece and immediately recoiled, realizing it was still wet and very sharp. Y/N must've been here. I had a thought then.

"Hey Liu, don't you have security cameras?"

I looked over at him, a sly smile creeping onto my face. He looked dumbfounded when suddenly his eye lit up. "You're right!" He exclaimed. He darted over and pulled a circular camera off of the nearby wall, carefully setting it on the oak table. Liu pulled out a small chip from within the camera and shoved it inside of his laptop USB port, careful not to push too hard. He quickly downloaded the USB port, my heart racing as the thing downloaded. He then found the date on the chip and ran it.

I watched in horror as Y/N walked into the kitchen, oblivious of the dark figure behind her.

Sadiya.

GODDAMMIT IT DELETED MY CHANGES AND SAVES

This used to be a lot longer of a Chapter, I swear

My Chromebook has been doing that lately, not saving things.

It makes me wanna dieeeeeeee

Ah well. I don't want it to be too long.

But when was too long ever a bad thing? *wiggles eyebrows*

Anyway.

Bon Voyage

-Vendetta