Chapter Four

A headache.

No, not a headache. A panic attack.

That's what it was.

Anxiety began to cloud your mind. The world seemed to be spinning uncontrollably under your feet, as if it was spiraling into the abyss and taking you with it. You held the polaroid in your hands, contemplating, wondering, fretting.

It was a picture of you sleeping naked, and that meant a lot of things. You looked around anxiously. Someone snuck into your room while you were sleeping? Or were they waiting in the shadows?

Were they still here?

You blushed slightly at the thought of some unknown perpetrator seeing you naked. Why does the universe so desperately wanna rape me today? You grimace, fear beginning to overwhelm your senses.

Suddenly, a noise.

Something falling.

In the bathroom.

You spin around to face the bathroom. Okay, okay Y/N......maybe it was just a bottle of shampoo or something. You grabbed a butter knife from the kitchen and readied it, making your way over to the bathroom door. You pressed your ear against the mahogany door, straining to hear any kind of possible noise. Then you heard it.

Breathing.

Your limbs froze, shock climbing up your spine. You shakily, slowly, cautiously opened the door and peeked inside.

Standing there was a man with a white mask with feminine features. He wore a mustard yellow blazer, neat dark blue jeans and caramel colored combat boots. Your breath hitched. He was facing you.

For a moment all was quiet. You stared at each other. Eleven chimes went off in the room next door. The sink dripped.

Then, all hell broke loose.

You screamed bloody murder and ran towards the bedroom door. The man slammed his body against you and held you against the wall. He covered your mouth tightly, forcibly. You struggled against his grip as he held you down. You tried biting one of his gloves, but they were a thick leather in material and rather bulky in general. "Now," the man spoke with a gentle yet stern voice, "you will stop screaming." You continued to scream, hoping that someone next door would hear you until something metallic pushed against your neck. "NOW." he angrily stated. You shut up immediately, knowing that if you made a sound he would slit your throat. "Now that I have your attention." he said, gentleness returning to his voice. "Here's what's gonna happen: I'm going to go set up an escape right now. You will sit here like a good girl and not move. If you move, however...." he gestured towards your throat, "...things might get a little bit messy. Now, sit." He slowly let go of you and you complied, scared of what would happen if you didn't. He immediately got to work setting up a rope against the bedpost while you merged into your thoughts. Oh my god, oh my god, he's gonna kill me, oh god.

I'm gonna die.

Wunderbar.

Cat's in the bag.

Cat got your tongue?

Oh, you know it.

I was thinking the next Chapter was gonna be about escaping. I know, I know, a rope on the bedpost, you wanted a lemon. Later my children.

Peace.

-Chanson