Chapter Twenty

Tim's POV

I held my breath as I saw my baby through a hacked camera.

I'd made a deal with BEN drowned (the little bastard is useful for something) and, after promising him five games on me, he successfully hacked into a progress camera in Sadiya's hideout nearby.

I grew angry at the sight of my cream puff being held against her will. She was strapped down to a gurney, and I had just watched her go through the painful process of her tracking chip being removed.

Master Zalgo finds you very intriguing.

My breath hitched in my throat as I cursed the cruelty of Him and his minions. Sadiya was gone now, my precious sedated, but the burning anger I felt as I watched Sadiya touch her still shot through my veins like a sick adrenaline.

She's mine, not yours. You can't touch her.

I stood up abruptly and grabbed Jack's shoulder. "Jack, we need to find Y/N." He nodded, as he knew that we had only hacked into the camera through Sadiya's account, not her address on the grid. Vennie stood up as well and was about to suggest her tagging along before I heard a strong, dark voice ring out. "Vendetta! Downstairs, now!" She shrugged. "Master calls. Please don't get killed." I laughed. "Psht, we wouldn't let Zalgo's henchmen kill us."

Really, the truth was that I knew that some of them were much stronger than me.

I was hoping I stayed alive as well.

However, despite my throbbing fear. I had to find my Y/N.

I want to make her scream. Not you. Not you!

I shook in anger as Jack and I made our way to the car. Both of us leapt inside and I quickly set the thing into drive, careless about what I was backing out over as I forced the wheels counter-clockwise. Rage filled my mind as we began our drive through the dark, vast Slender forest.

Please be okay, darling.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Is this it?" Jack asked me as I got out of the vehicle, slamming the door behind me as I scanned the building. "One hundred and sixteen percent." I responded, Jack soon mirroring me on the other side of the car. "What do we do? Y'don't suspect we can go up and just knock?" Jack sarcastically queried. I scoffed. "Of course not, dumbass. I've been thinking up a plan."

It wasn't much of a plan, but I was fairly confident.

I ushered Jack to the backyard, hopping over a fence as we crept on back. I motioned to the basement window and Jack nodded, both of us rushing to the window and picking the lock as soon as we could. Lucky for us, the thing wasn't locked tightly and we slipped in, Jack then me. I pulled a solid black flashlight out of my blazer and swung the beam of light around the room. I stopped and almost screamed when my flashlight landed on a figure in the corner of the room.

It was her. Sadiya. Hot pink hair and all.

I growled at her before briskly asking her where Y/N was. "Well?! Where. Is. Y/N?! I'll force it out of you!" She chuckled and steeped forward, the flashlight ray almost basking her in some sort of hellish glow. "You won't force nothing out of me, Sugar, and I'll make sure of it." She cackled as she summoned a second pair of arms to her torso. I scanned the room and picked up a rock that was laying near by, brandishing it near my head. "We'll see." I smirked before rushing at her.

Shit was about to go down, and oh, was I ready.

Yayyyyyy medium Chapter

Pretty good if I do say so myself

Which I do

But if you're not in the basement, where are you?

Maybe you're in between Sadiya's legs hidden somewhere.

We shall see, my friend.

We shall seeeeeeeeee

-Vennie