Chapter Seventeen

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Twelve. You'd only been awake for five minutes, and the sound of the grandfather clock made you jump.

It was midnight.

You sighed, wondering why your body woke you up from the blissful escape that is sleep. You made your way out of the attic and moseyed your way downstairs to the kitchen, hoping to get a glass of water; Your throat was unusually dry.

You turned the handle on the kitchen sink and allowed cool, clean water to pour into a beautiful crystalline drinking glass. You took a sip then examined the water, watching the mini waves brush and caress the sides of the glass. This water used to be free, you thought bitterly. It used to be free, running in a river or falling down some rapids.....it's not meant to be in this cup, it's cage. You poured the water out with disgust.

Suddenly, a noise.

You whirled around, studying the dark surroundings in hopes of finding the source. Did Vennie know you were awake? You wouldn't be surprised; That girl is basically nocturnal. You then froze upon seeing a dark silhouette. From the looks of it, the creature had horns, and it looked rather feminine. A chuckle came from the figure (feminine, for sure) and it suddenly began to glow, the veins near it's wrists and ankles glowing yellow. "Why hello, pumpkin." You heard the creature say as the rest of it was revealed to you. It was a girl, and she wore a black leotard with a white bow tie. She had jean shorts over her leotard and short combat boots acting as foot protection. Her hair was a hot pink color, her skin a tannish peach, and her eyes...they were stunning, almost shocking. They were pure black save the irises, which were a glowing neon blue. She began to advance towards you, each step languid and sensual. "Now, now....relax, sweetie. This shouldn't hurt one bit." She whipped out a large syringe filled with a blackish substance, and she slowly made her way over to you, readying it. You tried to move but were frozen....it must've been something about the way she moved. She finally reached you and grabbed your wrist, displaying it outward. The black syringe was quickly plunged into your vein, and you cringed as it burned and ran up your arm. You suddenly felt yourself begin to get very woozy, and you fell asleep against her chest. She stroked you gently and laughed in an almost sadistic way. "Go to sleep, honey...."

Sorry for the short chapter, but this was pretty good writing and an amazing plot twist

I don't understand how my two brain cells even managed to think this up, yet here we are

Sorry for skipping another day.....I swear I'm not 'coming out of it'.

I had six eight page chemistry packets to finish because I am a professional procrastinator.

DO THE MATH BITCH
But anyway. Enjoy.

If you're not horny then you're not me omg Sadiya is the sexiest

-Vennie

(Extra note: The character Sadiya does not belong to me and belongs to her rightful owner.)