Chapter Six

Silence.

The air between you and your captor was so tense that you could've sliced it with a butter knife.

Where you were going, you didn't know. Who he was was unbeknownst to you as well. All that you knew was that he was kidnapping you and you couldn't do anything about it.

At first you considered signalling to other people on the road; However, the driver retreated to the back roads as quickly as he did the highway. You limply fingered the metal door handle, remembering your futile attempt to open it.

"It's locked. Don't even bother."

You shuddered a little at how sure his voice had been. Like he KNEW he had you. Like you were his.

Suddenly, city lights filled the car, causing you to jump in your seat.

Oh no. Oh lord no.

You remembered this road like the back of your hand. How could you not? You shivered at the still heated memory of Devin grabbing you, holding you down, kissing you....how you'd felt frozen, glued to him. How you'd felt so helpless.

You didn't want to see him ever again.

You paid attention to the directions, trying to find some extra glimmer of hope. Left. Another left. A right. A left.

Please don't turn right.

The car slowed at a red light, humming melodically.

The man turned the blinker on. You heard a soft clicking sound accompany it.

Not right.

He turned.

Right.

You whined softly, catching his attention.

"Go to sleep, cream puff."

His voice was so gentle, so comforting..... you shook yourself. Did he just call me....cream puff?

Damnnnnnn

Despite his orders you kept your eyes open, afraid of what he might do to you if you closed them. He almost seemed to be reading your mind, because he soon spoke to you in a warm, soft voice.

"I won't hurt you. I'd never. Just rest your eyes, relax. I swear I won't touch you."

Doubt filled your mind. How were you supposed to trust him?! Yet somehow you still did....you pinched yourself.

Bad, bad Y/N. We don't allow Stockholm here. It's too early in the story.

You still did felt incredibly angry at your captor. Without even asking, you he took you away from your life. He dragged you outside at eleven at night and shoved you in his car. He had the nerve, I repeat the NERVE to call you....cream puff!

However, you were very tired.

You had almost drifted to sleep when all of a sudden the car came to a stop. You peered outside curiously in all your forgetfullness, then tensed up when it finally ceased to be amnesic.

You were in front of Devin's apartment.

Uh, duh Y/N.

"Wait here." the man said with a new vigor in his voice. He got out of the car and locked it, leaving you in the middle of your ex-boyfriends' parking lot. You sat still for a few minutes, horrified and confused.

Then, someone burst out of the apartment and ran towards your car.

A new wave of fear crept up on you as you saw the man, your captor, running towards you. You gazed at his clothes with horror as they were covered in a thick deep red substance.

Blood.

You involuntarily whimpered and began struggling with only one objective in mind.

You had to get away from him.

The car door opened with what almost sounded like a crack and the man slipped in, immediately putting the car into drive. "Hey! Why the hell are you covered in blood!?!" you hit his arm, panic overwhelming you as you questioned him. He shoved you against the seat, knocking the wind out of you.

"Cream puff," he said in a voice oh so delicate, "You don't EVER touch me like that again or else I'll have to punish you."

Rage blinded you. "Well I'm sorry that you kidnapped me with no explanation, but I need answers! Did you hurt Devin? DID YOU?!" You practically spat at him and you saw his muscles start to twitch with fury.

You immediately regretted lashing out.

You drove in silence for the next five minutes, anxiety taking over. His body shook as he muttered to himself incoherently. Eventually you stopped, the car coming to a screeching halt. In only five minutes you had escaped the rush and bustle of the city, traded out for the quiet, solitary forest. The car stopped moving.

"Get. Out."

The metal ornament that represented the child safety lock shot up, signifyng your impending doom. With a deep breath, you stepped out of the grim car into a musty woodland setting.

Your captor was already out, standing before you with a chain in his hands. You saw his hands fumbling with the chain, twitching, turning, snapping. The sound of metal against metal shocked and scared you.

"Over here, now."

Trembling, you stumbled over to the man, fearful and tense.

Once within grabbing reach, he clutched your throat and brought your ear close to his mouth.

"I warned you," he whispered softly.

"Now, I'm gonna have to punish you."

Time seemed to stop as your heart fell.

Oh god, please....

...save me.

Ooooooooooooooo

Someone's in troubleeeeeeeeee

Okay, but seriously, please comment what you want to happen next.

1. He punishes you

2. He lets you off with an unexpected event

3. He faked you out

4. You beg for mercy

Just so you guys know, one is NOT going to be a lemon in any way. Don't choose it for just that reason XD

Four might though *waggles eyebrows*

But anyway.

Auf Wiedersehen.

-Chanson