Chapter Nine

"UwwaHHHH"

You moaned loudly to get Tim's attention.

He didn't seem fazed.

You slammed your hand against the window (Oh my God is it bulletproof), causing pain to ring through your right arm.

He didn't even look over.

The truth is that Tim had been ignoring you since last night when you interrogated him. You'd somehow fallen back asleep, albeit wary of him, only to wake up to a cold shoulder and a blasting AC. You'd done so many different things to get some attention, from moaning to shouting angrily, but all it did was either embarrass you or hurt your ears.

Suddenly, the car stopped in front of a farmhouse. You gasped at the size of it; It was huge! The white paint on the sideboards was peeling slightly, but besides that, the house looked untouched. A healthy, green forest flourished at the houses boundaries, a clear, calm lake slightly shrouded by the stalks. The backyard was humongous (The picture is taken from the backyard) and the lawn was moderately well kept. The woods went on for miles and miles, the trees wildly twisting and the scenery something you only thought existed in fairy tales.

Tim noticed your wonder and chuckled. "Beautiful, isn't it? I knew you'd like it."

That statement normally would've chilled you to the bone, but you were too impressed with the house to care.

You walked with Tim up the feral dirt road to the house, then stopped. You realized that you could escape now. Yes, yes! You could swoop into the driver's seat, take control of the wheel and-

He grabbed your wrist and firmly held on. "Not so fast, cream puff."

You sighed. Then got very confused.

"Wait, I thought I dreamed you called me cream puff?"

He moved his feminine mask over to show you a raised eyebrow then moved it back, laughing to himself a little.

"No, wait, you told me to go to sleep cream puff and I stayed awake? But it was all a dream?"

"What?" He laughed. "No, I told you to go to sleep and you immediately passed out. Why? What did you dream of?"

You blushed. "N-Nothing!"

He nudged you. "Was it meeeeee?"

You laughed loudly, then stopped yourself.

Hey. This dude ain't half bad.

NO WAIT WHAT Y/N HE KIDNAPPED YOU
You shook your head (earning a head tilt from Tim) and briskly walked on, practically dragging Tim with you.

He soon raced up, and by the end of the walk to the house he was the one dragging you.

Ding Dong!

The (somehow functioning) doorbell rang and Tim straightened up, fixing his hair. You did the same, almost mimicking him. The door open suddenly, and standing there was a man with grey skin, chocolate brown hair, sharp teeth, and.....

Hol' up, I'm hallucinating.

The dude didn't have eyes. Where there was in absence of eyes there was black semi-liquid. It was dripping down his face almost menacingly. You lurched back, to which Tim grabbed your arm and pulled you back. You braced yourself for whatever this monster might push out of his....monstrous mouth.

"'Sup."

You opened your eyes and chuckled nervously. "Hi-I'm-Y/N-I-like-potatoes-I-was-kidnapped-help-okay-cool-how-bout-you."

"This is the girl you keep talking about? She's cute."

You blushed, then scowled. "Tim, what does that mean."

Tim let out a low snicker and turned to the eyeless freak. "I haven't told her that I'm gonna date and rape her."

"WAIT WHAT" you practically screamed.

Both Tim and the eyeless dude burst out laughing and you slowly, nervously joined in.

"Heh heh, hilarious joke guys."

Suddenly, you felt Tim's hand wrap around your waist and start to massage your lower back. You froze.

"Well, I guess come in. I was gonna start dinner soon sooo......"

Tim walked into the old house, inevitably dragging you along with him. You stayed quiet as he moved his fingers in circles on your back, relaxing and soothing your muscles. You both sat on the couch and Tim turned on the TV, flipping through the channels as he subconsciously rubbed you. The eyeless man seemed to notice your discomfort and cleared his throat. "Wanna come see your guy's room?"

"YES.": You blurted out, standing up rigidly and quickly. Tim groaned and stood as well. The man led you up the creaky stairs to yet another set of creaky stairs that led to the attic. The attic was spacious, clean and bare, save a mattress, a TV, a lamp and a small bookshelf (also bare). "This is where you guys will sleep."

You looked around and gulped. Only one bed.

Nuuuuu

You were soon led downstairs, a blunt fear throbbing the back of your mind. Okay, I'm actually gonna get raped, oh dear lord oh dear lord oh dear. Tim gently took your hand and sat you back down on the couch, proceeding to search for something to watch on TV.

Tim sighed contentedly. "I'm really happy I'm able to keep you. I was actually worried you would catch me off my guard and escape, but you're here now. You'll be mine, forever."

He pulled your face into his neck, and you felt his neck vibrate as he breathed in and out.

Don;t count your chickens before they hatch. You thought bitterly.

I'm getting out of here. Tonight.

You bad bad girl (or boy because who cares)

Naughty naughty. Tim wanted to make you feel good

UwUUUUU

When you moan to get someone's attention

I think you secretly got his attention but he didn't wanna be weak

Or he wanted you to save it for later

Either way you're sleeping in the same bed as him

But anyway.

Farewell.

-Chanson