Chapter 5 - The Blind Bandit

Hello everyone!!!!
I apologize for making you guys wait so long for this chapter... I was really busy with making changes to the previous chapters as well as a lot of other stuff going on these last couple of weeks...
(School and other stuff like that! (Not to mention, this chapter is really long!!!!))
Anyway, I finally got this chapter done for you guys, and I'm really happy with how it turned out!!!
So, I really hope you guys like it!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!

It's been a few days since we passed through a town that hated Avatar Kyoshi because they had thought that Avatar Kyoshi killed their leader, Chin The Great. While we were in the town, the mayor of the town accused Aang for Kyoshi's "crime". To try and convince the mayor and the town's people of Aang's innocence, Sokka, Katara and I went to Kyoshi Island to find out what had really happened that day. We gathered evidence that had said that everything that the mayor and the town's people had told us was false, in many ways.

During the trial, Aang forgot all of the evidence we had told him, which resulted in going to a last resort. The last resort being dressing Aang in Avatar Kyoshi's outfit and makeup. Aang wearing her outfit triggered Kyoshi to tell her side of the story. Which only resulted in the mayor shouting that Aang was guilty, because Kyoshi had confessed that she did indeed kill Chin The Conqueror. For Aang's punishment to be decided, he spun 'The Wheel of Punishment', and it landed on 'boil in oil'. Luckily, whenever the Rough Rhinos attacked the village, just before Aang was supposed to be boiled in a pot of oil. Out of all of the places my siblings, Aang and I have been so far, that town was by far the worst town we've been too.

Currently, we're in a village nestled in low rolling hills going through the market to get some supplies before we continue on our journey to find Aang an Earthbending teacher. I look at the beautiful jewelry on the rack in front of me, looking for the perfect necklace to buy. I've been looking for some kind of necklace to wear ever since my siblings, Aang and I ran into the pirates all those weeks ago. But with every town that we pass through, I found no necklace that caught my eye... This shop, however, has many beautiful pieces to choose from.

As my eyes roll over the selection of necklaces in front of me, one catches my eye. It's with a blue choker necklace

with a golden flower with a diamond in the middle of it in the center of it

with a golden flower with a diamond in the middle of it in the center of it. I glance at the price tag and smile as I have enough money for it! I look up at the shop keeper, giving him the money for it, before taking the necklace from the rack. "Excellent choice!" The shopkeeper says with a smile as he puts the money into his money bag. I smile back at him, thanking him before I walk away from the shop, putting the necklace around my neck as I walk over to where Aang and my siblings are.

I find them looking at a green bag. "It's pricey, but I really do like it." Sokka says as he looks down at the bag. "Then you should get it. You deserve something nice." Katara says to him. "I do," Sokka says as he turns to her with a smile. "don't I?" he asks. He then turns back with an exaggerated gesture. "But no. It's too expensive, I shouldn't." he says. Katara and I look at each other for a second with slightly annoyed looks. "Alright, then don't." I say to him, annoyance in my voice as Katara and I walk away from him, Aang getting up from his spot on the ground, following us. A second later, I hear Sokka start to follow us before he turns back around. "You know what? I'm gonna get it." he says which makes me roll my eyes at him.