Chapter 19 - Pet

"She hurt you?" I questioned the small girl who stood before me, slowly turning to face me. I studied her features.

The girl had a burst lip, the crimson liquid dripping down her chin and neck; a small bruise starting to form on her cheek through to her chin. I gasped at the sight.

"Just leave," I felt warm, moist air on the back of my neck. The voice belonged to Miles, who was trying his best to either piss me off or scare me into leaving.

Threaten me, Miles... I DARE YOU...

I chose to ignore him, approaching the child. She stumbled back against the wall.

"Flora, I'm not going to hurt you," I told her, holding my hands up in surrender.

"Swear on it," Flora said, still eyeing me like a cornered cat.

I sighed, "Cross my heart and hope to die"

"Stick a needle in your eye?" Flora replied, a smile creeping up onto her face.

I smiled, "Maybe"

The girl approached me, wrapping her arms around my waist like she did the day we met. I stood there, my hands placed on Flora's shoulders, rubbing them slowly.

I noticed Miles had walked around us, into the stable at an angle where he was in front of me and behind his sister. He was glaring at me so harshly, I was actually beginning to become petrified of him.

He intends to hurt you, don't let yourself be alone with him.

"Flora, do you want me to clean that cut for you?" I questioned the girl. She pulled away from me slightly, a swing in her step.

"Yes, please" She replied, throwing her head back.

"Go up to the kitchen, Elizabeth will meet you there" Miles instructed the little girl. She smiled widely at me before running out of the stables.

I looked up at Miles as he began gradually approaching me. He eyed me, causing me to feel more uneasy and uncomfortable than I ever had before.

I stepped back further and further so my back was brushing against the cold, concrete wall behind me.

He placed one hand next to my head, leaning over me, "You're going to leave my sister alone, it's Kate's job to teach her, however," He told me, his cocoa eyes darting to the floor and back to mine, "I'm sure Mrs. Grose will come to her senses and fire her soon"

I glared at him, my hands still placed by my sides miraculously, "What's your problem with me? It's like you're trying to piss me off every chance you get, it wasn't me who hit Flora, and it certainly wasn't Kate"

He raised an eyebrow at me, "If it wasn't Kate, who do you think it was?"

I gulped.

Shit, he's onto me...

"I-I don't know, I-I mean, could've been anyone" I moved my gaze to the side, avoiding eye contact with the boy.

He moved my short hair off my neck, revealing the hickey which had probably faded now with time. I could feel his breath on my sensitive skin, taking his free hand and placing it on my waist.

"Me or Quint?" He whispered, anger embedded in his voice. His lips were so close to the skin on my neck they were beginning to graze it lightly. I could see him smiling widely in my peripheral vision, probably admiring the bruise he'd given me.

"My opinion shouldn't matter to you, Miles" I muttered, my voice barely audible. Due to him hovering over me, he could hear me.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "That's not your decision to make," He whispered.

I held my head away from him. I hated to admit it, but I was scared of him and intimidated by him.

Oh, don't be such a coward, do something!

"You're weak, Elizabeth," He whispered once again, dragging his lips over my neck like he did that night. My breath hitched in my throat as his lips made contact with the sensitive area.

I was speechless. I felt so confused about this boy, one minute I'm slapping him so hard he will develop a black eye, and the next he's bringing me to my knees, unfortunately, I have a feeling that's quite literal.

"You not gonna fight me? Tell me to stop? Tell me how much you don't want it or me?"

I couldn't move, it wasn't like he was pinning me to the wall or anything. My legs felt like jelly and my torso numb.

He laughed lowly before tracing a small line with his lips down my neck from my ear to the edge of my shoulder.

I got goosebumps in the surrounding area as he did so, closing my eyes at the pleasurable feeling.

He placed both hands on my hips, pressing lightly on them as he pushed down on the small spot just above my collarbone. I threw my head back at the pressure, my head pressing on the wall behind me.

He smirked into the kiss which he continued to place on my sweet spot, "So easy to manipulate," He pulled away for a second before using that word again, manipulate...

I was in too deep by this point, I needed him to see this through. I grasped the back of his neck pulling his head down to be closer to my neck, his lanky figure leaning on mine.

"You're so weak, you're body wants me so badly, you're just in denial" He muttered. I sighed lightly, ignoring almost everything he was saying.

The growing sensation on my neck was only beginning to get stronger as my body craved more.

"Stop talking," I instructed the boy. He laughed into my neck as he sucked harder at multiple spots, causing me to let out small moans into his ear. My hand took place in his curly, raven black hair as the other sat comfortably on his shoulder.

"Don't tell me what do to," He stopped so suddenly, whipping his head up from my neck and pressing his hand to my neck.

I gasped loudly at his sudden movements.

"M-miles," I barely managed to whisper due to the pressure he was exerting onto my windpipe. I could still breathe, only just.

He leaned his head next to my neck once again, "I told you, don't tell me what to do"

He pushed his hand all the way down onto my neck, causing all air to be cut off to my lungs. I punched at the boy before me, a failed attempt at removing him from me.

I scratched and clawed at his chest and hand but to no avail. He could kill me if he wanted to, but that's not what he wanted.

He suddenly removed his hand from my neck (that was for sure going to bruise, at least it'll hide the hickeys) causing me to suddenly drop to the straw-covered floor.

I coughed, wheezing until my lungs took a hold of the oxygen once again.

"Miles, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I tried to yell, but my larynx wouldn't allow it without a voice crack.

I continued to lay on the ground as he stood over me, holding his gaze down at me.

He knelt down beside me, brushing a small chunk of hair from my face and behind my ear gently, "It's too late now, you can't leave,

I held a confused gaze at him, "Why? Because you want me so badly?" I smirked, laughing lightly at the thought of Miles being "needy".

"No," He scoffed, "He won't let you leave, not now"

I attempted to sit upright, only to have him shove me back down at my shoulder.

"You're his"