【 -·=» Information «=·- 】

That akward moment when you rewrite a chapter and then it all gets erased :'>

🅶🅴🅽🅴🆂

ʙᴇᴛᴀ - Betas are above average people. They can be any species. They typically are more physically inclined, and tend to be more mentally lacking. Of course, it can be flipped. They typically assist successful people and alphas in traditional packs; there can be more than one Beta in a pack or group. Around 40% of people are Betas.

ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ - Alphas are typically superior to betas. Alphas are ranked in terms of their influence and strength. Typically they excel in things similar to physical strength. Alphas can also excel in mental qualities, but all alphas hold at least light authority over people with inferior genes. The title of alpha is separate from alpha genes. Any species can be Alphas, though stronger and more commonly vampires and werewolves.  Around 15% of people are Alphas.

ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ - Omegas are more complex and much more rare. They typically aren't too physically or mentally strong, but exceptions can occur. Adult Omegas are considered powerful because they calm and bring peace, and also are well known for creating the strongest offspring. They are also known to naturally be exceptionally caring compassionate.  Around 4% of the population are omegas.

     Their physical appearance and bone structure is typically either curvy or slender, and is widely considered extremely attractive. Many omegas are models. 

      Omegas get the affects of their genes at the age of 16. At this time, their body develops in overdrive and a simulated heat starts. This is to fully incorporate the genes and get the omega used to their new features. Omega genes are commonly referred to as a sort of second puberty specific to omegas. 

      If an omega doesn't get the kick of their genes at 16, it is a result of extreme traumatic experience(s) and is extremely physically damaging. The only reported case of this was fixed by the age of 17. Omegas are typically mated to alphas; exceptions, of course, do occur.

     Omegas are most commonly human, but can also be other species. 

ᴍɪᴅ-ᴛɪᴇʀ/ɴᴏɴᴇ - These people are most similar to the generalized human profile as of 2019 to early 2020. They are widely considered being between Betas and Omegas.

     All species can hold this rank. Around 41% of the population are mid-tier.

     🄿🄾🄻🄸🅃🄸🄲🅂

     I hate politics so I'm only gonna keep writing this section if necessary. :P

     At the top of the food chain is Damier, as you know. Ruling over the witches and humans is the witch named Vancee Dakin and his husband, Jamie Dakin. 

     Below them are 5 of their most trusted alphas. The alphas rule over either groups of people or areas of land. Below them are 10 people, then 10 people, so on.

     These people are voted in by majority vote. They can be removed from their position at any time as long as there is reason.

     There is also a cash cap at 1.5 billion dollars so the overly wealthy assist the poor and to assure that less fortunate people don't die on the streets. 

     Also, free basic healthcare. But you can always pay extra for better healthcare.

ⓜⓐⓣⓔⓢ

     Mainly supernaturals have mates. Most of the population of the two species do have (a) mate(s), but some aren't as fortunate. Mating can be in favor of polyamory, with more than two people all mated together. Polyamory isn't foreign and is quite normal.

     Blood relatives cannot be mated under any circumstance

     This is for the sole reason that mating typically is used to create offspring. As lots of people know, inbreeding is problematic for offspring. It's also highly looked down upon.

     You can only court and mate with your mated once all parties are of the age 18 and proper, consenting adults or if the mates were born with little to no time between them.

      The mating process has multiple stages that can only be acted upon once all parties are 18 or older. Obviously you need consent to do so. Everything during this process requires explicit consent coming from a clear mind. Otherwise it can and almost always will result in being charged with assault.

Sᴛᴀɢᴇ 1

      You will find your mate(s) sometime during this phase. If a mate is an omega, this stage will occur when the omega is fitting into their genes and the other party is of reasonable age. If not, you will automatically feel the bond once your mate(s) are born. The non-claimed submissive mate subconsciously sends their emotions, dulled, to their mated.

Sᴛᴀɢᴇ 2

     Once you have found your mate, the submissive party will go into a very clingy... And needy phase. This is because all parties' subconscious is feeling the need to mate, and won't calm down. 

     The dominant party/parties will find complete self control very difficult when it comes to their submissive mate(s). The only way to calm down a submissive in this stage is to mark them with a bite to their nape. If the mating is true, the mark will hold.

Sᴛᴀɢᴇ 3 
     Between stage 2 and stage 3, time passes. The length of time varies from mating to mating. 

The submissive has riled up again, this time always obsessing over their mark. Like stage 2, they will become very clingy and needy. This time around, the only way to keep them subdued and happy is to mate them, fully. 

     No, this does not always mean sex. It is a mental bond formed that shows extreme and true dedication to a fated partner. This cannot be forced upon someone.

     Calm down about the no sex. Asexuals exist, ya know?

If I realize I need to add something to this list, it will be added. These are key points for the story, so if re-reading or after taking a break from the book, make sure to look this over.

edited 6/25/21: mmmmmmm writing warm up and revamp

edited 8/5/21: MMMMMMMM WRITERS BLOCK RECOVERY ;-;