no place like you | epilouge

"Chase, your vows."

"When you walked into my high school English writing class, one, I could that you were smart because you were a sophomore and it was a class for seniors, and two, I knew right away you were the one for me. What I didn't know it the roller coaster of a ride we were about to go through together. We lost each other on the way, and that has always been my biggest mistake. But life twelve years later brought us back together. I remember walking into your classroom, not knowing you were Mackenzie's new teacher, when I set my eyes on you it was a breath of fresh air, I will admit I got those but what people might say butterflies. I never got over you and frankly, I never will. You are my forever, my one true love, and I promise you this; I will always love you unconditionally, I will respect you, support you, trust you, and I will always be by your side till our last days. I adore the woman that you are and thank you for choosing me."

"Jade, your vows."

"Chase, or should I say, Clyde, you reentered into my life in the most unexpected way possible. How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust make me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges, you got me through some of the roughest days of my life. You encouraged me to grow in more ways than one. You helped me believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you my husband. You are the strength I didn't know I needed and the joy that I didn't know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, Chase."

"Do you William Clyde Elliott II, take Jade Wright to be your wife? In sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better for worse?"

"You bet I do."

"And do you Jade Amelia Wright, take Chase to be your husband? In sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Chase, you may kiss your bride."

@jadeelliott: My type of forever 🤍 @chaseelliott

@chaseelliott: Mr. & Mrs. Elliott ❤️ @jadeeelliott

 Elliott ❤️ @jadeeelliott

------

After an off-weekend the playoffs began as Chase and Ryan battled it out on the road to winning another championship. After a very dramatic and long three rounds, Chase and Ryan found themselves at Phoenix getting ready for another championship battle.

After what was a stressful, prolonged race, Chase Elliott crossed the line first of the Championship Four. Mackenzie jumped into Jade's arms as they cheered on Chase during his burnout. Mackenzie and Jade ran hand in hand across the infield, as Chase climbed from his car, with all the fans cheering him on.

"My girls." Chase smiles, wrapping his arms tightly around Jade and Mackenzie.

"We're so proud of you daddy." Mackenzie squealed.

"I'm just so happy the three of us get to share this moment together." Chase yelled over the crowd, as he planted a kiss on Jade's lips.

"Don't you mean the four of us?" Jade whispers into Chase's ear. Chase pulls back, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Chase questions.

"You wanna tell him Mackenzie?"

"Dad, mom is having a baby!"

"You're pregnant?" Chase questioned speechless. "Oh my god, darling!" Chase picked up, spinning Jade around.

Eight months later, Chase, Jade, and Mackenzie all welcomed a new member to the family, a beautiful boy, William Clyde Elliott III. After taking a few months off, the perfect job opened up allowing Jade to return back to teaching. Jade took this opportunity instantly and started a new chapter in her teaching career as Chase continues to race and win championships. Their love and family stayed strong and grew tremendously.