chapter 1

chapter 1
Austin point of view

"I'm never going to get this!" the little blonde girl,Clara, screaches. I chuckle.

"You'll get it. Just remember to not lean to towards or backwards"

"Thanks austin!" She says happily, trying to skates over to me, but falls.
I skate over to her helping her taking them off.

Her mom then then shows up and she hugs me. "See you next week Austin"

"Alrighty, Clara" I wave her off and sigh.

I work at a rollerskating rink called the skate and give people lessons. It's a fun way to spend time, and it's better than being home. If I could live here, I would in an instant. My friend ally, who also works here,skates up to me.

"Jake is sure getting the hang of it" she says, mentioning to the brown headed boy next to her.

"Yeah! Thanks miss ally!" He says as he takes off his skates, and leaves.

"Have you got any new costumers?" Ally asks me, as we are taking a break, waiting for our next student.

"No. I don't think I will be getting any, anytime soon. And if I do.. It will be another little kid"

"Are you getting bored of your students?"

"No. It's better than being home" I reply honestly.

She frowns. "Austin, don't think about it too much"

"I won't"

Ally's timer then goes off, signaling she has her last student for the night.

"See you later" she says and skates off.

Come on Austin, don't think about it. It's not worth it.